No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well everyone, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. See you all next week.

Comment

Comment

Bye, Anya. Have a good weekend. Would you like to borrow any clones?

sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Bye Anya! Have a good weekend! Go easy on the desserts...well then again it is the weekend, splurge.

SLBJaC: So is she actually talking about food?
          Sam: I don't think so sir.
          SLBJoC: Its hard to tell with her, she does love desserts/

Comment

Well, I'm leaving now too. Must ride my bike over to the library. *waves*

sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
              Well, I'm leaving now too. Must ride my bike over to the library. *waves*

http://www.randomshadows.net/caps/unnat/unnat054.jpg
              Huh, I would have thought the mention of books would have sent Morgania flying over to the Daniel thread. I guess it sent her to the library instead.

Have a good weekend Morgania!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                Huh, I would have thought the mention of books would have sent Morgania flying over to the Daniel thread. I guess it sent her to the library instead.

Have a good weekend Morgania!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...radise066L.jpg
                She popped in there, too.

I ordered a SG novel now that I didn't know was available in the States. *squee*

Comment

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Comment

Bye Admiral, have a great weekend!

Comment

John #368 just called to see if my phone lines were still working. Darn Siler didn't brake them, so I had to admit everything is fine! I'm not use to this kind of service, not sure what to think.

Great, now she's on the John kick again!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                        I just watched the DVD and you are right, he did say he was going to destroy her. I took this to mean originally that he would kill her, but as you say, that is not necessarily true. What I never understood about that exchange is why he did not play along in the hopes of freeing SG-1. Although she did tell him that she would get rid of SG-1 when she gave him the power, so maybe he didn't see playing along as an option.
                        I actually thought the same thing - that he'd play along just long enough to incapacitate her. But then again, she *had* to have been giving him major creeps the way she was drooling all over him, so maybe he just had a "flight" instinct.

Who'd have ever thought that a Goa'uld would be capable of good taste?? LOL
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          I actually thought the same thing - that he'd play along just long enough to incapacitate her. But then again, she *had* to have been giving him major creeps the way she was drooling all over him, so maybe he just had a "flight" instinct.

Who'd have ever thought that a Goa'uld would be capable of good taste?? LOL
                          Too true, it was kind of creepy the way she was hanging all over him. And what was with that eye liner?

Comment

Okay, which one of you was responsible for giving Siler the directions to SLB's house? Because he ended up at her Mother's house and now all her phones don't work!

SLB: I may have to offer to meet the phone guy at her place tomorrow.

Comment

Weekend bump! Love all the new pics!

Comment

Thanks, Amanda! Good luck with John this week, SLB!

Good morning, everyone!

Looks like Jack's following me everywhere today.

Comment

Working...
                                X