Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania
    Thanks for congrats everyone. Bye, Admiral.

My new clone is fitting in just fine, besides complaining about the lack of beer.
    Glad he's working out. *slides cooler of Heineken over to MJC*

That should keep him for a while.

That it should.

Comment

Comment

How long can she go posting pants pics of us?

Quite a while.

Comment

Saw bits and peices of Redemption last night. Jonas was so cute! Awe! Especially when Sam said something like, "There is no way in h*ll O'Neill will let you on SG1." (She didn't say that just paraphrasing) And he kept smiling like he knew that if he tried hard enough they'll start to like him. Then when both he and Teal'c were boxing! That is such a classic scene, Jonas is sweating getting knocked down, and bouncing up again. Meanwhile Teal'c looks calm cool and as if he hasn't even broken a sweat yet.

Comment

Does this one count? The bag's in the way.

We'll ask Kitten what she thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
              Saw bits and peices of Redemption last night. Jonas was so cute! Awe! Especially when Sam said something like, "There is no way in h*ll O'Neill will let you on SG1." (She didn't say that just paraphrasing) And he kept smiling like he knew that if he tried hard enough they'll start to like him. Then when both he and Teal'c were boxing! That is such a classic scene, Jonas is sweating getting knocked down, and bouncing up again. Meanwhile Teal'c looks calm cool and as if he hasn't even broken a sweat yet.
              Yeah, he was takin' it from all angles in that ep...but he finally got through it and came out on top, as it were.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good morning! I watched Redemption last night too, and on Sunday. The whole Weather Channel thing was really funny. It is a very interesting channel too.

MJC: Thanks for the beer. Now if I could only find something to watch.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap16a.jpg
                          Does this one count? The bag's in the way.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ceAQOcap21.jpg
                          We'll ask Kitten what she thinks.

Good Afternoon everyone! Admiral, you read my mind! I was going to suggest that we post pants (trousers) today. I guess that pic counts as a pants pic but there are better ones. *grumbles...stupid bag*

I watched Redemption last night too!

Comment

Hey, Anya! Trousers it is.

Okay, Kitten, we'll suffer through it...just for you.

Suffer...yeah...right...*snort*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              Hey, Anya! Trousers it is.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...reAQOcap30.jpg
                              Okay, Kitten, we'll suffer through it...just for you.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap36a.jpg
                              Suffer...yeah...right...*snort*
                              Somehow I think you'll get through it Jack, besides Chipmunk likes pants(trouser) day. We could always make you strip down to your tighty whities if you don't want to do the pants thing.

Comment

Does this count Chipmunk or is the jacket too long??

Comment

Working...
                                X