No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Admiral has all the sugar sticks she needs...but thanks for the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
      Thanks, Anya. What flavour sugar stick do you want? We have orange, lemon, lime, cherry, and grape.

MJaC: *slurs* And really bad eggs!...

Oooh, sounds yummy but I think I better skip them I have a cavity right now that is already irritated. Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Oooh, sounds yummy but I think I better skip them I have a cavity right now that is already irritated. Thanks!
          Welcome anyway. I probally shouldnt eat them either... argh. Nice Descent pics.

P.S. Dont let drunk clones watch pirate movies, for they shall search for 'buried treasure' in the back yard.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Welcome anyway. I probally shouldnt eat them either... argh. Nice Descent pics.

P.S. Dont let drunk clones watch pirate movies, for they shall search for 'buried treasure' in the back yard.

LOL! Good to know. I take it you did that and then regretted it later when you back yard was all tore up.

Comment

Comment

LOL! Good to know. I take it you did that and then regretted it later when you back yard was all tore up.
                Yep. Jack and Majors Davis and Lorne were watching Pirates of the Caribbean earlier. After a few beers they decided to go look for "Jack's missing treasure". The first place they thought to look was the backyard. They got yelled at by Malek for trying to look in the garden, so that is safe. Must remember to lock the shed next time. (sigh).

Anyway... Liking all the Descent pics. While I was watching it the other day... I was wondering why Jonas took off his jacket and shoes. Those got wet anyway when he floaded the hallway. The only thing I could think of was he'd be able to swim better with less wet clothes.
                sigpic

Comment

They both are filling out there "trousers" very nicely.

Comment

Yep. Jack and Majors Davis and Lorne were watching Pirates of the Caribbean earlier. After a few beers they decided to go look for "Jack's missing treasure". The first place they thought to look was the backyard. They got yelled at by Malek for trying to look in the garden, so that is safe. Must remember to lock the shed next time. (sigh).

Anyway... Liking all the Descent pics. While I was watching it the other day... I was wondering why Jonas took off his jacket and shoes. Those got wet anyway when he floaded the hallway. The only thing I could think of was he'd be able to swim better with less wet clothes.
                    Ah...I see the problem. You should never let Jack and Paul drink together...they always end up the next morning lying next to each other wondering what the heck happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      Ah...I see the problem. You should never let Jack and Paul drink together...they always end up the next morning lying next to each other wondering what the heck happened.
                      Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. They're now passed out in the backyard. And Lorne is tied to a chair. Tanith has some very evil ideas about what to tell them tomorrow morning. Once again, Ba'al ate all the canned ravioli.

I think I should send them to clone bootcamp or something.
                      sigpic

Comment

They both are filling out there "trousers" very nicely.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...01L_edited.jpg
                        Sometimes it's as if they were custom-tailored.

Yeah...yeah...take it easy there, Admiral.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          Sometimes it's as if they were custom-tailored.

It does seem that way. I would love to be that tailor and I can't even sew.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X