Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    I see. Soooo, how long you gonna leave them in jail?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...hecy/prop1.jpg

I think maybe Cam needs to lay off the juice.
    I'm leaving the bailing out to Jynjyr's Jack...he'll take care of it for me.

Comment

I've got a question...cheddar cheese in apple pie? Can that possibly be right?

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
        Hummmm...underwear model....lets think about that for awhile!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x215F0035.jpg
        Its going to be one of those days. I'm just glad she doesn't have any pictures of me in my underwear!

Thats what you think...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          I'm leaving the bailing out to Jynjyr's Jack...he'll take care of it for me.
          *Groans* Oy. They are going to go in there and bust them out aren't they?

Comment

Enough to keep everyone happy.
            If they get to be too much for you to handle, send some to me. Cheesy apple pie? That sounds... interesting. Anya, an underwear model? Umm...
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Another coat pic for Morgania...

Another underwear pic for me...

Comment

Thanks for the other coat pic, Anya. Thats when they found the ship, right? In the pic below, I find myself wondering whats on the bookshelf behind him for some reason.
                sigpic

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                    Thanks for the other coat pic, Anya. Thats when they found the ship, right? In the pic below, I find myself wondering whats on the bookshelf behind him for some reason.
                    What?? There's a picture of Jonas in this underwear and you are wondering about books???? Are you feeling okay today Morgania?

Comment

Yep, that is where they found the ship.

Comment

Bookself? Guess I didn't notice a bookself in that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          Bookself? Guess I didn't notice a bookself in that pic.
                          No, I didnt think you would. SLB, I'm feeling fine. That keeps me from visiting Non-PG Land too much.

Thanks for more coat pics.
                          sigpic

Comment

Have a nice lick Admiral...uhh...I mean lunch. *slurp*

Comment

No, I didnt think you would. SLB, I'm feeling fine. That keeps me from visiting Non-PG Land too much.

Thanks for more coat pics.
                              ACK! There should be a limit to the amount of time we spend in Non-PG land??? No one told me! And I think I'm going to pretend that I never heard that...Yes that's it...Lalalalalala....

What can I say. She's in a weird mood today!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                                ACK! There should be a limit to the amount of time we spend in Non-PG land??? No one told me! And I think I'm going to pretend that I never heard that...Yes that's it...Lalalalalala....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x025F0282.jpg
                                What can I say. She's in a weird mood today!
                                LOL! I guess I didn't know there was a limit either. I like my time in non-pg land. I want to stay here forever. *Inserts perfect non-pg land pictured and joins SLB singing lalalalalalala*

Comment

Working...
                                X