No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more Jack and Jonas pictures!!!! Pronto!
    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
    The Strongest Will Survive!
    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
      We need more Jack and Jonas pictures!!!! Pronto!
      I agree. No matter how many there are, there are never enough.
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        I agree. No matter how many there are, there are never enough.
        Mores the pitty!
        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Congratulations on 15,000 Posts Admiral!!

Comment

Congratulations on 4400 Posts Anya!

Comment

Good morning everyone and thank you all for the congrats! Jack and Jonas per several requests...

Comment

Hey Anya !

I see you're playing in my other favourite thread. Or is it because of Nightwalkers ?

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  Hey Anya !

I see you're playing in my other favourite thread. Or is it because of Nightwalkers ?

Hey Lys! Nice to see ya! How have ya been?
                  I was playing because I knew you were there and because of Nightwalkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Hey Lys! Nice to see ya! How have ya been?

I was playing because I knew you were there and because of Nightwalkers.

I've been very busy at work and also planning something called Live Journal so you can all see pictures and reports from Shore Leave in July .

What about you ? Did I miss anything last week ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                      I've been very busy at work and also planning something called Live Journal so you can all see pictures and reports from Shore Leave in July .

What about you ? Did I miss anything last week ?

Cool...the live journal thing, I mean. Work has been really busy for me too, other than that things are fine. Same stuff, different day. It was kind of quiet here last week. Oh, well. That is about it.

Comment

Cool...the live journal thing, I mean. Work has been really busy for me too, other than that things are fine. Same stuff, different day. It was kind of quiet here last week. Oh, well. That is about it.

Yep, but don't expect earth shattering things on the LJ. You'll all have to rely on my lousy understanding of english. On the bright side, there'll be pictures, lots of pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          Yep, but don't expect earth shattering things on the LJ. You'll all have to rely on my lousy understanding of english. On the bright side, there'll be pictures, lots of pictures

Well the pictures are the important part anyways. Hehe. Just teasing! I always forget English is not your first language. You do very well...you shouldn't underestimate yourself.

Comment

Well the pictures are the important part anyways. Hehe. Just teasing! I always forget English is not your first language. You do very well...you shouldn't underestimate yourself.

I don't. It's all about the accents. . I know I can write a lot better than speak and I'm not even speaking of trying to understand accents. But I keep practising with Stargate episodes. Like if I needed an excuse to watch them.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Jack, you ready?

Yep, just gettin' the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                                I don't. It's all about the accents. . I know I can write a lot better than speak and I'm not even speaking of trying to understand accents. But I keep practising with Stargate episodes. Like if I needed an excuse to watch them.

I don't need excuses to watch them either, although I always seem to find one.

Comment

Working...
                                X