• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen View Post
      Hello everyone!
      Hello, Jenn. Did you have a nice dinner?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        Did you have a nice dinner?
        I haven't actually had dinner yet... just got in from uni. (if you're talking about today..., if you're talking about Thanksgiving, I'm in the wrong country)

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen View Post
          I haven't actually had dinner yet... just got in from uni. (if you're talking about today..., if you're talking about Thanksgiving, I'm in the wrong country)

Oh, I must have got the time wrong then. *looks at watch* It's not even six there yet. And I did mean today.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I must have got the time wrong then. *looks at watch* It's not even six there yet. And I did mean today.
            Ok. Time zones are hard to keep track of.
            Makes sense now - I was just rather confused. I could have had dinner already, but usually only have it that early if I'm going out in the evening or something.

No pictures from me today - photobucket seems to be eating all my cpu whenever I access it...

Comment

GMT is a time zone I'm usually pretty good at following, Jenn. And PB has been working fine for me this morning.

sigpic

Comment

GMT is a time zone I'm usually pretty good at following, Jenn. And PB has been working fine for me this morning.
                I usually manage to get confused when I'm doing timezones that are more than 1h away from me, so I'm not supprised when other people get confused... I can do them when I think about it properly, just keeping track of them is the problem really for me..

Comment

Afternoon everyone!

Comment

Afternoon Anya!

Comment

Howdy, Anya!

Autograph...

Comment

Hey Jenn! Thats a bummer about Photobucket messing up your computer. We will just have to post pics for you.

Comment

Hi, Anya. Whats the weather like there? It actually warmed up a bit to 50 here. *snuggles with her clones*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Hey there!

Oh! Oh! I want one!

Nice pic, Admiral. What a nice way to start the day. *sigh*

Comment

Addy, I think that was a little too subtle.

She was attempting to start the alphabet game.

Comment

Hi, Anya. Whats the weather like there? It actually warmed up a bit to 50 here. *snuggles with her clones*

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8.../6x05_0186.jpg
                                Hey Morgania. The weather...well...I live in Iowa so...it sucks. It is about 40F but we are suppose to get snow...whoops...I mean...sky dander after midnight. I really can't complain. We haven't had any yet this year. Normally, we would have been under a foot of it by now.

Jonas: I can't wait for snow.
                                Anya: You are not turning the entire back yard into a snow fort again this year.
                                Jonas: Why not?
                                Anya: Because, you whined like a baby when it melted.

Jonas: Did not.
                                Anya: Did too.
                                Jonas: Did not.
                                Anya: Excuse us minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X