Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night, Janna!

Glad you like the pics, Piglet. BTW...photobucket's cleared up now, so ignore my earlier message.

Comment

Hi to the newbies on this thread.

And for the person asking about Parker Lewis earlier in the thread.

This is Parker Lewis.

Aw, cute.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
        Great pics, Admiral.

He's not very smiley is he, this Captain Malloy?

Not much, but some. I don't have all his smiles ready yet, but there aren't too many in all, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOssdtBW4.jpg
          Not to worry, Kitten. I have a photographic memory. Once I'm given liberty, I'll come over and recite it for you.
          Why don't we do some reenactments instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            Why don't we do some reinactments instead?
            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...adowplay17.jpg

AQOJaC: That's enough, young hussy. Ease up on the Captain.
            AQOJoC: Yeah...give the Admiral a chance to break him in first...geez...

Comment

AQOJaC: That's enough, young hussy. Ease up on the Captain.
              AQOJoC: Yeah...give the Admiral a chance to break him in first...geez...
              Ok, fine!*pouts* How about one of you? Oh, wait I was suppose to be a good girl today. That didn't work out so well did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                Ok, fine!*pouts* How about one of you? Oh, wait I was suppose to be a good girl today. That didn't work out so well did it?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...2editeda_1.jpg

AQOJoC: Sorry, Kitten, another day...Jack's recalled all the clones. None of us is going anywhere until he's finished with the Captain's orientation.
                AQOJaC: Not true. I sent Ray over to Jynjyr's. You want him to swing by your place on the way back, Kitten?

Comment

Back !
                  Sorry, I was caught up in chats
                  What's new ?

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    Back !
                    Sorry, I was caught up in chats
                    What's new ?

Just the usual.

BTW...Anya...Ray will be by about 02:00 CDT. If you decide you want him to just go home, point your cell phone at him and press *82. Jack has that programmed as his new recall code.

Comment

Just the usual.

BTW...Anya...Ray will be by about 02:00 CDT. If you decide you want him to just go home, point your cell phone at him and press *82. Jack has that programmed as his new recall code.
                      Anya, a small request, don't let Ray wander in my neighbourhood. I don't know why but he thinks I'm Admiral's enemy.
                      Where's my zat when I need it ?
                      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Just the usual.

Thanks for the warning. I could use his help. I am getting ready to move so I could use some help with some heavy lifting. I will probably borrow him for that and send him home.

Don't worry Lys, I will make sure to keep track of him. My Jack clone can handle it if he gets out of line.

Comment

Time to go home! See ya all tomorrow! Happy thunking! Hugs!

Comment

Hey all. My stupid DVR was on the fritz saturday night and I didnt get any caps of SS Doomtrooper. Did anybody cap any?

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Hi Lys, Night Anya.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fantastic
                                Hey all. My stupid DVR was on the fritz saturday night and I didnt get any caps of SS Doomtrooper. Did anybody cap any?
                                Admiral got a bunch. She has been posting them all day throughout the thread. Go back a couple of pages and you will see them. She did a great job as usual. BTW....SS Doomtrooper reairs this Thursday on Scifi at 9:00pm. Not sure what timezone that is though.

Comment

Working...
                                X