Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump...

Comment

Hey Anya ! Glad to see you. How are you ?
      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
        Hey Anya ! Glad to see you. How are you ?

Hi Lys! Doing fine...for a Monday. How about you? Did you see my response to the picture you posted earlier today??

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Hi Lys! Doing fine...for a Monday. How about you? Did you see my response to the picture you posted earlier today??

The one where you say I know you well ?

And I'm doing fine. Things are going better in the other thread. Way better actually.
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            Sweet!!! Thanks Admiral! *examines pictured to their fullest potential* Thunks!

You're welcome...have some more...just as soon as photobucket stops being a pain.

OH PIGLET! I hope you're not hotlinking to my PB...it's saying there are too many connections for me to get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
              I know this may not necessarily be the best place to post this but I'm sorry, I'm desperate! Is there anyone who frequents this thread who is going to see Corin at Shore Leave 28 in July who is staying at the host hotel and would be willing to taking in myself and my fiance. I really want to stay at the host hotel where all the action is. If anyone is and would take the two of us in, I'll buy you a free drink at the con as thanks. Plus, splitting costs. A win-win situation. PM or e-mail me at [email protected] if you can help me out.

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)
              Not going...hope it works out for you. Sounds like a lot of fun.

And don't worry about posting such here...we're a pretty open-minded group.

Comment

(((Allestian)))

Comment

Okay, back into Jonas' PB...so, more of Anya's scene...

AQOJaC: Only one more pic...that's it? Four total? That's the best you could do for Kitten?
                  AQO: I haven't got the bum pics ready yet.
                  AQOJoC: Kitten? Where? Hope she's not in the path of a tornado.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    You're welcome...have some more...just as soon as photobucket stops being a pain.
                    Hi Admiral!
                    Yeah! Can't wait!

Comment

Okay, back into Jonas' PB...so, more of Anya's scene...

AQOJaC: Only one more pic...that's it? Four total? That's the best you could do for Kitten?
                      AQO: I haven't got the bum pics ready yet.
                      AQOJoC: Kitten? Where? Hope she's not in the path of a tornado.

Love those pics!! Such a great angle. Sorry got busy at work and have been playing a little on the Beckett thread today. No tornados. Sunny 59F. Heehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        The one where you say I know you well ?

And I'm doing fine. Things are going better in the other thread. Way better actually.
                        Yep, that was it. I am glad things are going well over there now.

Comment

You're lucky with the no tornadoes, Anya. I had tornadoes in my area last night. Luckily they hit in the northern part of the county I live in so my house didn't get hit. I was worried sick about my 10 month old kitten though because I was at work at the time and didn't have anyone who could get to her. Needless to say I was relieved to get home and see my house intact and my baby at the door waiting for me. There was one that touched down like 2 miles from my work but it didn't get hit and I was already home at the time.

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

You're lucky with the no tornadoes, Anya. I had tornadoes in my area last night. Luckily they hit in the northern part of the county I live in so my house didn't get hit. I was worried sick about my 10 month old kitten though because I was at work at the time and didn't have anyone who could get to her. Needless to say I was relieved to get home and see my house intact and my baby at the door waiting for me. There was one that touched down like 2 miles from my work but it didn't get hit and I was already home at the time.

(((Rachel)))

Should we call you Rachel or vasf?

Comment

We had one here last week. It did not touch down but it was pretty scary. Hailing like crazy! I am glad your kitten was all right. Have have two kittens myself. Actually they are cats now but they never really grow up. They are always babies.

Comment

(((Rachel)))

Should we call you Rachel or vasf?

It doesn't matter. I go by both on here so either one is fine.

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Working...
                                X