Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      With the future hubby having this new job we are going to pay the car off right away then I am going to put it a corn field and blow it up. Mwa ha ha. *evil grin* Just kidding. We are going to trade it off. I just need to put up with it for a couple more months and then I will be rid of it forever.
      I found that the people...particularly on this thread are pretty trust worthy. I guess I don't worry about telling people about me on a personal level a little bit but I also know there line you don't want to cross when it is on a forum. ( Uh oh, have I said too much?! )
      It's not a matter of trust its just I don't really feel that it needs to be talked about on this thread or any other.
      You could get Jonas to help you blow up the car

Comment

Can ya tell which episode in open in my photobucket?

Comment

Can ya tell which episode in open in my photobucket?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...dit_edited.jpg
          Is it Redemption?

Frozen!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
            It's not a matter of trust its just I don't really feel that it needs to be talked about on this thread or any other.
            You could get Jonas to help you blow up the car

I see your point. I talk to much I guess. Oh well.
            That might not be a bad idea...then I can get the SGC(not you the one on TV) to cover the explosion up. I think I have new plan! Mwa ha ha! Oh, wait... I wonder if an exploding car would be covered by insurance. Hmmm, maybe not such a good plan after all.

AnyaJoc: You should know better than to talk with Anya before 10:00 am...she is not really all "here" until after that. She is not a morning person.

Comment

Comment

I see your point. I talk to much I guess. Oh well.
                That might not be a bad idea...then I can get the SGC(not you the one on TV) to cover the explosion up. I think I have new plan! Mwa ha ha! Oh, wait... I wonder if an exploding car would be covered by insurance. Hmmm, maybe not such a good plan after all.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...n/frozen26.jpg
                AnyaJoc: You should know better than to talk with Anya before 10:00 am...she is not really all "here" until after that. She is not a morning person.
                Lol....

Comment

I feel the need to post my favorite Jonas picture...

*sighs* Yep, I feel much better now.

Comment

Comment

Cloudy, rainy, 65F.

Comment

Comment

I love this scene! It is so funny how Jack wants him to wear the silly hat.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just 250 posts until we hit 10,000!! Whoohoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X