X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

So are you having a good day S.G.C?

Comment

Yes, I am actually, wasn't feeling too good earlier, probably drunk too much last night, but I feel better now

Comment

I should be tired right now. I was up til 2 last night doing Sudoku puzzles...

But I'm so darn lively.

I think Sheppard is keeping me going.

Comment

Comment

Comment

No one else around?

Comment

Good Morning everyone! I am having a little trouble waking up today.

Comment

Yay, Anya

Comment

Hi SGC,

Comment

Long Time since we have talked Anya...hows things?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                          Long Time since we have talked Anya...hows things?

Pretty good for the most part. RL keeps me busy. Future hubby just got new job and we are moving in the next two weeks. I am really excited about our new home. My day today started off pretty crappy though and I am trying to get out of a bad mood. My car wouldn't start this morning so I had to get a ride to work. I hate that car. I just bought it about 6 months ago and it has been nothing but trouble. I kicked the crap out of the door a few weeks ago because I was so fed up with it. Didn't even leave a dent... except in my foot. I am a pretty patience person but I admit it...I had a temper tantrum. I can kind of laugh at it now.
                          How are things with you?? What's new??

Comment

Comment

Not much is new, it kind of depends of what I feel like revealing on the forum, I tend not to reveal the details in public view . But I am sorry to hear about your car, they can be a pain

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                                Not much is new, it kind of depends of what I feel like revealing on the forum, I tend not to reveal the details in public view . But I am sorry to hear about your car, they can be a pain

With the future hubby having this new job we are going to pay the car off right away then I am going to put it a corn field and blow it up. Mwa ha ha. *evil grin* Just kidding. We are going to trade it off. I just need to put up with it for a couple more months and then I will be rid of it forever.
                                I found that the people...particularly on this thread are pretty trust worthy. I guess I don't worry about telling people about me on a personal level a little bit but I also know there line you don't want to cross when it is on a forum. ( Uh oh, have I said too much?! )

Comment

Working...
                                X