No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for me to go home. See ya all tomorrow! Hugs!

Comment

Tomorrow, Anya!

Later, Kitten!

Comment

Bye Anya! Have a good evening!

Comment

Hey, smurf!

Comment

Time to go!

See you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Hi & poop just missed you.

Blame my habit of reading the threads chronologically rather than stopping to say hi first.

Everyone's been busy. We might hit 10,000 before friday at this rate!

Comment

Backing up a bit:
                Congrats on 1200 posts, Lys!
                &
                Congrats on 3300, Anya!

Fav Jonas line has to be "Is it really necessary to further antagonise him?", because it's not just the words but the way he says it - the slight "good grief, I'm working with children" tone.

For SLB:

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                  Backing up a bit:
                  Congrats on 1200 posts, Lys!
                  &
                  Congrats on 3300, Anya!

Fav Jonas line has to be "Is it really necessary to further antagonise him?", because it's not just the words but the way he says it - the slight "good grief, I'm working with children" tone.

For SLB:
                  Well I was glad to see you, but after that picture I'm not really sure!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                    Well I was glad to see you, but after that picture I'm not really sure!
                    Try imagining a pair of boxer-briefs instead, that might help. Nice legs though, I should get the DVD out and cap the seconds before.
                    Anyway there's a scarier pic from that film. Scarier than the hairy Mary shot Anya posted earlier (but I'm nice, I won't post it again ).

Time to go, see ya tomorrow (hopefully).

Love this sexy, cute smile.

Comment

Try imagining a pair of boxer-briefs instead, that might help. Nice legs though, I should get the DVD out and cap the seconds before.
                      Anyway there's a scarier pic from that film. Scarier than the hairy Mary shot Anya posted earlier (but I'm nice, I won't post it again ).

[url]http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/bts/bts_cure16.jpg[/IMG]
                      Love this sexy, cute smile. [url]http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/smilies/hearts.gif[/IMG]
                      See ya Smurf. Yes I like this last picture much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        Yes, and with my two favorite SG guys!!! <vbEEEEg> I *like* it when you're in a double-thunk mood! How can I put you into one more often?
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I take offense at the use of the name "Mary" for *that* frightening picture! Please, call him something else!! LOL
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey, the reason that I haven't been around much the last few days is that RL is really hectic and has been causing all sorts of problems.

For those who have reached milestones recently

Congrats *Insert Name* on the milestone of reaching *Insert Number Of Posts*

Comment

Gooooooood morning campers, hi-de-hi...

Wow we're over half way there. You lot are such a cracking bunch, So here's a post for the numbers to keep growing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X