No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jonas was the first to sport the tight black Ts, then they started to use it for the rest of SG1.

AEJQ: "What can I say, they just loved my sence of style."

Comment

Stylish he certianly is. Just look at this cool jacket.

sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
        Personally, I'm a fan of the simple black T-shirt.

Although I can stretch to the black polo shirt.

Or the black BDUs.

What do you mean - "is this just an excuse to post pretty pictures?"
        I do love the tight t-shirts, and the polo. But I've noticed that Jonas' polo is very atypical. Most guys' polo shirts I've seen, the sleeves go almost down to their elbows are aren't quite so . . . form fitting. I like <pant, pant> his version *much* better!!
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I can so go for the polo. See Daniel can do the polo, but Jonas, I think has the polo hotness skill down....

Oh, I'm new to this pond, I figure that I should climb out of the Daniel pond, dry off, and come over to this pond for a while....
          There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkinparkgundam

I can so go for the polo. See Daniel can do the polo, but Jonas, I think has the polo hotness skill down....

Oh, I'm new to this pond, I figure that I should climb out of the Daniel pond, dry off, and come over to this pond for a while....
            Hi there. Welcome to the thread!
            Don't worry about drying off. Jonas doesn't.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Morning Admiral, how was your weekend?

Comment

Weekend was good. Got a lot of work done on the new Jack/Methos fic...it's about halfway there now.

How was yours, smurf?

AQOJaC: Don't pout, Jonas.
                  AQOJoC: Easy for you to say, she spent the entire weekend with you.
                  AQOJaC: Yes, well, I am irresistible.
                  AQOJoC: You had your muse pin her to her chair in front of her computer.
                  AQOJaC: Yes...and your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    Weekend was good. Got a lot of work done on the new Jack/Methos fic...it's about halfway there now.

How was yours, smurf?

AQOJaC: Don't pout, Jonas.
                    AQOJoC: Easy for you to say, she spent the entire weekend with you.
                    AQOJaC: Yes, well, I am irresistible.
                    AQOJoC: You had your muse pin her to her chair in front of her computer.
                    AQOJaC: Yes...and your point?
                    Pretty good. Finished messing about with the website. Having trouble with my own fic - rabbits are very bad for the muse. Killed some zombies.

Comment

Good morning, people. My weekend was alright. Got lots of reading down. We have four new clones now... Cadman, Ronon, Teyla, and Vala. That makes 25 total (20 guys, 5 gals).

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Morgania! Cool...now someone has more clones than I do.

AQOJoC: General, we have to send more coffee to Morgania's...before it's too late.

Comment

Hey, Morgania! Cool...now someone has more clones than I do.
                          It's all the clones I need. Now I just to find out what to do with the others when I'm holiday.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ceAQOcap4a.jpg
                          AQOJoC: General, we have to send more coffee to Morgania's...before it's too late.
                          That would be great. The only clones that are awake now are the Tok'ra, and they drink tea.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                            It's all the clones I need. Now I just to find out what to do with the others when I'm holiday.

That would be great. The only clones that are awake now are the Tok'ra, and they drink tea.
                            *sends 10 pounds of coffee to Morgania*

So...seems we'll be doing daytrips instead of leaving town. I can take Teyla and Cadman for you...as long as they don't mind staying in the house while we go out for the day.

I'm thinking that Anya would LOVE to handle Ronon, but that's just a hunch.

Mitchell and I will be traveling with Addy everyday, so make sure they understand that the Evil Twins will be in charge while we're gone.

Comment

*sends 10 pounds of coffee to Morgania*

So...seems we'll be doing daytrips instead of leaving town. I can take Teyla and Cadman for you...as long as they don't mind staying in the house while we go out for the day.

I'm thinking that Anya would LOVE to handle Ronon, but that's just a hunch.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...orsAQOcap5.jpg
                              Mitchell and I will be traveling with Addy everyday, so make sure they understand that the Evil Twins will be in charge while we're gone.
                              Thanks very much for the coffee. Daniel and Rodney will be most greatful when they actually wake up. I'll send Cadman and Teyla to you before we leave. And I'll explain about the evil twins.

Oh, remind me to ask Anya when she shows up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X