Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    I think you like getting him wet just so you can dry him off.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...re/curec21.jpg
    AnyaJoc: Isn't that why you like it?
    Anya:
    Yeah that must be it

Comment

I just like him wet...nothing more, nothing less.

Eirual.
      Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
        He probably won't but he did threaten to take off Nerual, so I've given myself a fresh start LOL.

Erm, my name should be on the welcome list, nought new. A date of birth, that's it.

LOL.

Eirual.
        It is on the list. Allestian is an interesting name...then again so is Eirual. What does it mean or why did you chose it...just curious?

Comment

Erm, dunno if I should tell you this...Eirual is my name reversed. Allestian is a term for those born in the Kingdom of Allestia, a place from a book I started writing last year. It's called, 'Three Kingdoms-Warriors of Darkness'.

Don't spread it about my name. I'm trying to stay safe over the internet and all that.

I'm sure you guys understand. LOL. Like Jonas.

Eirual.
          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

No problem

Comment

Right, well I'm going home like now...so I'll see you around guys.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

See you then

Comment

Erm, dunno if I should tell you this...Eirual is my name reversed. Allestian is a term for those born in the Kingdom of Allestia, a place from a book I started writing last year. It's called, 'Three Kingdoms-Warriors of Darkness'.

Don't spread it about my name. I'm trying to stay safe over the internet and all that.

I'm sure you guys understand. LOL. Like Jonas.

Eirual.
                  I see. Pretty name. You secret is same with us. The thunkers on the Jonas thread and in my opinion very trust worthy. Writing a book! That is big endeavor! Wow! You didn't have to tell me if you didn't want. My user name is after my cat Anya...who was named after a demon from Buffy the Vampire slayer series. It suits her too.

Comment

You can all gues what my account is named after

Comment

Sure, but I'm not going to go by Eirual as my login name

Nerrad will probably give me reds if I do that.

Don't worry I'll give you a shout when I have my new name.

Eirual.
                      I wouldnt give you reds, you fell out with me remember, I'd prefer for us to talk again, but you just wont have it

Nerrad

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        You can all gues what my account is named after

Pretty obvious but I like it! LOL!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X