Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G.C
    The fact that you are replying means that I can post more than I would normally do until Anya and Admiral come on.

Awww, this scene just broke my heart. He *so* wanted to be back at the SGC instead of with the nutbars on Langaria. Since he wasn't working on the ruling council, I think Hammond should have offered him a position to come back!!

I mean, you can tell he's not happy there. Look how he's wasted away! When he was on SG1, he was more buff, but now, he's probably so unhappy that he can't even eat properly.
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hello everybody.

Hope you're all having a good time.

Up for the Jonas thunking.

Eirual.
      Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Comment

Glad to see you around S.G.C

Eirual.
          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ah Jonas's bum. Very nice.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Comment

Good morning everyone! (this is me this morning )

Comment

Hey Anya

Ahh Photobucket has died...oh well, still got ImageShack

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        Hey Anya

Ahh Photobucket has died...oh well, still got ImageShack

Hey SGC! Oy, I hate it when that happens...

I just love the "lighting" in this pic.

Comment

As I said on the McKay thread. R.I.P peace photobucket. LOL.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Yep, real pain, one of the reasons why I kept all my images on Imageshack

Comment

I'm gonna have to use my own photobucket soon. I might create my own individual name soon so that Nerrad has one of his own. We don't talk now. LOL.

But I tell you now, a lot of Jonas pics will be going onto it.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X