Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    I think someone should have bought him a DVD player so he could catch up on all the pop culture and movies. That would have been a good thing to help him "fit" in.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...up1_edited.jpg

Go ahead and laugh at the pic Smurf...I know you want to.
    What's there to laugh at? Although Teal'c is looking suspiciously straight faced.

He must already have a DVD player. I can't see Teal'c not teaching Jonas the joys of Star Wars.

Hmm, what DVDs would Sam, Janet, Hammond, and Jack suggest he watch?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
      What's there to laugh at? Although Teal'c is looking suspiciously straight faced.

He must already have a DVD player. I can't see Teal'c not teaching Jonas the joys of Star Wars.

Hmm, what DVDs would Sam, Janet, Hammond, and Jack suggest he watch?
      Last time I posted that pic you said it reminded you of a scene from a movie. Sorry can't remember the exact thing you said...but it was funny.

Hmmm. I don't know. Good question. I would make him read and watch LOTR.
      Jack would make him watch the Simpsons.

Comment

Last time I posted that pic you said it reminded you of a scene from a movie. Sorry can't remember the exact thing you said...but it was funny.

Hmmm. I don't know. Good question. I would make him read and watch LOTR.
        Jack would make him watch the Simpsons.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...1-1_edited.jpg
        That's why I can never be a comedian. I forget all my best material.

Jack and Simpsons, of course! **slaps forehead** And The Wizard of Oz.
        Janet, and Hammond, would suggest something useful to learn to fit in. (although I'm getting Gone with the Wind in association with them for some reason )
        Sam, I think would go for something far out like Easy Rider or Raging Bulls or a bit of Quentin Tarentino. Or she'd be the one using him as a cinema buddy - remember when she talked about Signs?

Comment

Back to normally scheduled thunking.
          I've got to pop away from the computer for a bit, so I'll finish the episode list on monday. Unless someone wants to carry on?

Feeling hungry.

Comment

That's why I can never be a comedian. I forget all my best material.

Jack and Simpsons, of course! **slaps forehead** And The Wizard of Oz.
            Janet, and Hammond, would suggest something useful to learn to fit in. (although I'm getting Gone with the Wind in association with them for some reason )
            Sam, I think would go for something far out like Easy Rider or Raging Bulls or a bit of Quentin Tarentino. Or she'd be the one using him as a cinema buddy - remember when she talked about Signs?

Oh yeah...The Wizard of Oz. Heehee. I think he had seen it because he got Jack's joke about it at the end of Metamorphosis. I forgot about Sam and the Signs comment. Too funny!

Comment

Back to normally scheduled thunking.
              I've got to pop away from the computer for a bit, so I'll finish the episode list on monday. Unless someone wants to carry on?

Ok Smurf...see you after a bite. We can continue on Monday. I think I may skip back to Shadow Play for a few more.

Comment

Comment

Where did everyone go??

Comment

No one else around?? Know what that means? He's mine...all mine...mwa haha!!

Comment

Double thunk...

Comment

Quick Jonas...do your GQ pose to entice your thunkers to return...

How's this? Is it working?

Comment

Quick Jonas...do your GQ pose to entice your thunkers to return...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../Spthink1a.jpg
                          How's this? Is it working?
                          Apparently so.

Smell the testosterone.

Comment

Apparently so.

I knew it would work. Yay your back! I love that pic. I have not seen it in a long time. *Double thunk!*

Comment

It's a great promo shot. I wonder where it was from originally, and if there are any more.

Should I carry on with the episode list or save it for Monday?

Comment

It's a great promo shot. I wonder where it was from originally, and if there are any more.

Should I carry on with the episode list or save it for Monday?
                                It is up to you but just so you know I am getting ready to leave very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X