Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
      Hiya thunkers!!!!! Next week I'll be rubbing elbows with Corin at Shore Leave in Baltimore. Just wanted to be evil and post that. Seriously though, I love you guys. Hey, can we have a thread party next Monday, Anya? That's my birthday!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)
      Do you mean on July 3rd??
      I would love to have a thread party on that Monday for you but my office is closed that day. I don't have internet at home so I won't even be here. Can we do it this Friday instead?? We can celebrate early for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Actually, Anya had three clones over...how quickly she loses count when she's drinking...but I digress...

Good morning, everyone!

Sorry, your right. A few too many margaritas over the weekend. I was still suffering from a hangover yesterday.

Comment

Comment

July 3rd is my anniversary and I plan to only be in for half a day, plus the boss will be in the office any time from this Thursday through the end of July, so my thunking will be sporadic at best. Sorry, Rachel.

Comment

Comment

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Hey Admiral, Congrats on your anniversary. Are you doing anything fun to celebrate??

My boss is out of the office this week! Yeah! However I have been pretty busy here. Hopefully towards the end of this week it will slow down.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        Hey Admiral, Congrats on your anniversary. Are you doing anything fun to celebrate??

My boss is out of the office this week! Yeah! However I have been pretty busy here. Hopefully towards the end of this week it will slow down.
                        I'm taking a half day off.

Probably going to dinner...not sure if Hubs has the day off or not. He's on vacation this week.

Can you hear me now?

Yes, Jonas, I hear you just fine.

Comment

Thunk party on Friday would be great! Thanks, Anya! My Jonas clone is already picking out his party clothes.

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

We'll be here as much as we can on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
                              Thunk party on Friday would be great! Thanks, Anya! My Jonas clone is already picking out his party clothes.

Sounds like a plan. Hopefully we can get a few more thunkers to participate.

Maybe we can do the 3 episode alphabet thing that Morgania came up with. So you will have to let us know what are your 3 favorite Jonas episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...toAQOcap13.jpg
                                We'll be here as much as we can on Friday.
                                Good! It wouldn't be a party with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X