Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm lovely thunking.

This is my last night of thunking until Monday, I don't normally go on the internet during the weekend...

(Looks at Jonas in his little uniform)

Ohh bless him.

*Thunks*

Eirual.
    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Descent - The infamous banana scene (see above), and proving to Jack he isn't just a social-political nerd.

Swimming, acting, and holding his breath for over a minute and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
        Hmm lovely thunking.

This is my last night of thunking until Monday, I don't normally go on the internet during the weekend...

(Looks at Jonas in his little uniform)

Ohh bless him.

*Thunks*

Eirual.
        This little ol' thread always goes a bit quiet over the weekends, but we more than make up for it during the week.

Comment

Comment

Okay, well i might try to come on after Atlantis tomorrow...wait thats a bit late...

On Sundays I do my homework.

IT'S NOT FAIR I WANT TO THUNK ALL THE TIME!!!!

Eirual.
            Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Frozen - The episode I really, really started liking Jonas, and the first hint of something "old" about Jonas?

Comment

Looks like a grandad LOL.

Frozen is good though, if only he was frozen, I could thaw him out...stop it!!!

(Steps out in the rain again)

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Nightwalkers - No Jack, but still all about the team. Sam kicks ass, and you can see the bonds being made. Last full on food fetish episode.

And for the shallow amongst us, he doesn't half look good out of uniform.

Comment

Yeah I'll agree, a very good episode.

Reminds me a little of the newest version of Salem's Lot.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Looks like a grandad LOL.

Frozen is good though, if only he was frozen, I could thaw him out...stop it!!!

(Steps out in the rain again)

Eirual.

Better?

Or sexy eyes...

Or Anya's fav ship...

Comment

Looks at Jonas's gorgeous face, eyes, and body in total.

Oooooooohhh.

*Thunks*

(Melts until she's a puddle on the floor)

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Yeah I'll agree, a very good episode.

Reminds me a little of the newest version of Salem's Lot.

Eirual.
                          Is that the one with Rob Lowe in it?
                          I watched that a few weeks ago. Very so so.

Comment

Yeah it was. My mum is into horror movies so...you can see why I watched it.

Not that good, I mean I am the worst film critic.

Oh heck it's going dark here, better put the lights on and everything.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Hey there everyone! You all have been very busy! Lets keep it going.

Comment

Yeah it was. My mum is into horror movies so...you can see why I watched it.

Not that good, I mean I am the worst film critic.

Oh heck it's going dark here, better put the lights on and everything.

Eirual.
                                I have a weird addiction to (bad) horror movies myself. Salem's Lot wasn't terrible, definately not the worst I ever seen (probably not even in the bad section ).
                                Pretty much rented it for Rob Lowe - loved him in The Stand.

The Stand... hmm, wasn't someone else we know also in that?

Speaking of bad horror movies:

Oiy, any excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X