No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Realises that the thread is about to get a wee bit lonely)

Waaaaaahhh, miss ya. it'll be too quiet. Have a safe trip.

Speak soon.

Eirual.
    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
      (Realises that the thread is about to get a wee bit lonely)

Waaaaaahhh, miss ya. it'll be too quiet. Have a safe trip.

Speak soon.

Eirual.
      LOL! Don't cry! You have my clone to keep you busy remember. I will try to stop back from home.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about the clone (Smiles because she's not so lonely)

I have to go myself because it is 11.10 pm GMT over here and I have to go to that waste of a college tomorrow so me and the clone are going to get some sleep.

Night night Eirual.
        Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
          QUICK GIVE HIM AN HUG!!!!

Aww bless him, I'm a bit of a medical drama fan so I kind of like any infirmary scene...so naturally my eyes were totally open in that scene.

Why do I get the feeling that I'm being slightly spoilt here?

No, no, no, this is for all the Jonas fans.

(Gives herself a wee smack for being selfish)

Eirual.

What kind of a storyline would you like to see Jonas in if they bring him back in S10?

And the award for the cutest guy in a uniform goes to: Jonas Quinn.

Give the man a medal.
          Personally, I'd like to see a story . . . something with medical h/c for him, lots of interaction with Sam, Teal'c, and Jack if they can swing it. Maybe he was kidnapped by somebody wanting to look into his genetics, and SG1 (the *real* SG1) can rescue him and bring him back so he can be made all better. Then stay on earth because, after all, it's where he belongs. <g>
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Could someone turn out the light, I need to get some sleep!

Comment

I think it would be really nice if we saw Jonas again. Jonas did a good job on SG-1 and it would be great to see him working with the team again. Temporarily, of course, because I just don't see him coming back for good.
              http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Yee haa!!! Hi I'm back again for some lovely thunkiness.

I have to be careful about what I say becaue I'm in critical thinking here, and the Jonas clone won't be quiet lol.

I'd love to see a genetic episode...maybe the ori capture him because he is sooo advanced for a person.

(Thinks about different forms of experiments that they can do but doesn't mention them because the college computer will block the message LOL.)

*Thunks*

Okay, must not get ahead of myself.

(Screams out as she gets ahead of herself)

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Wooo thunking time

Comment

Hello everyone!
                    Hmm, quiet in thunkville today...

Comment

Meridian - probably the most amount of screen time RDA and CN had together in the entire time Jonas was on the show.

Comment

It sure is....

Comment

Redemption Part 1 - Quiet introduction of Jonas to the new dynamic, and the start of the food fetish.

Comment

Descent- More Food

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                              Saves me choosing between food and water for that episode.

Comment

Redemption Part 2 - Jonas/CN shows us what an asset he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X