Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      I have ten raw caps and not having much luck with them. I'll email them in a zip file. Thanks!
      I will give it a try tonight and see what I can do. Hopefully it will work. The only problem with my editor is sometimes it resizes the pics for no reason. I hope that doesn't happen. Well just have to see.

Comment

Hubba hubba! Those last two shots are great. Love the arms. I posted similiar ones yesterday but I think your look better.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Can you believe they put that Damian guy's name over the bottom of the screen? Got rid of that.

Comment

Can you believe they put that Damian guy's name over the bottom of the screen? Got rid of that.

Good, we don't need anything distracting us away from what we really want to see in the pic. Although, I wish that apron was a lot shorter. Then again, I have never sceen a pink apron look so good.

Comment

The apron adds to the flavor. I wrote a short Jonas/Teal'c where T has Jonas wear an apron like it to live out the...well...you get the idea.

Meanwhile...back to the boy with his clothes on under the apron...check out the forearm. THUNK!

Comment

Comment

The apron adds to the flavor. I wrote a short Jonas/Teal'c where T has Jonas wear an apron like it to live out the...well...you get the idea.

Meanwhile...back to the boy with his clothes on under the apron...check out the forearm. THUNK!

I get the idea, oye. . Mmmh...forearms...

I'm off to lunch...see ya in a bit.
                          Last edited by Anyagate1; 29 December 2005, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Oy...I feel another fanfic coming on...

AQOPC: Hey, what's Jonas doing with my Sam clone?
                            AQOJoC: Tending to her every desire.
                            AQOPC: Why...you...
                            AQO: Oh, dear.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X