No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course... he's always everyone's Jonas.

Comment

Corin and David Arquette are leading behind tomorrow's Piece Fest event in LA's GraffLab, a music and street art event plus a graffiti battle from the best street artists to see who's the best of the best.

Check it out on: www.piecefest.eventbrite.com

There's also a FOX LA news story on this as it was featured in Good Day LA: http://t.co/k4woFXOw

Comment

Yesterday I've learned that Corin will be on vacation in Bulgaria for weeks on his Twitter...

Comment

Just watched 'Fallout' I almost didn't want to watch it, b/c I didn't want to say goodbye to Jonas again. *sigh* I miss him already! LoL, enough that I even dreamed about him last night. Gotta love getting so attached to a character!
          "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

He deserved a better ending. I have never seen such disrespect to a main character on a show. Even the least popular ones get some closure...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

BTW It's 6 days before Corin 's birthday on November 5!!!

Comment

I saw him in Sandsharks last week .. that was awsome
                sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORIN NEMEC!!! (JONAS QUINN)

SYNCHRONIZE SWATCHES

Comment

He's a guest at next year's Chevron 8 to be held at the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham....we shall more than likely be buying tickets...Hewlett & McGillion will also be there...

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Well Corin just finished auditions to join NCIA LA yesterday... I learned that from his Twitter

Comment

LOOKS LIKE CORIN'S BEEN PICKED AS PART OF NCIS LA. Can't wait for it!

Comment

Cool! I don't watch that show but good for him! Will he be a part of main cast or a recurring character or is it just a guest appearance?
                          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                          sigpic
                          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Guest appearance.

Very happy that Corin's gonna be making another movie this 2013!!!!!

Comment

Last week, upon learning here in GW about what happened to Corin in Belize... this thread was never updated...

Comment

Not sure what you mean by 'updated'...no thread is automatically updated with the news concerning its topic. It's up to the fans to post news and discuss them. And from what I've noticed most fans of old SG-1, myself included, don't come here on GW as regularly or as often as they did.

I've just heard the news, btw...It's terrible and I hope there will be no permanent damage.
                                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                                sigpic
                                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                                X