No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pic had to go last otherwise I wouldn't have managed to add any more pics.

Barely managed to hit the post button.

Comment

It is a ridiculously sexy pic. If all cheaply-made, odd kid's films had villains that looked like that, the world will be greatly improved

It's also, arguably, the hottest pic of him to emerge since the Speck neck pr0n promo. OK, so the material he's done since has not readily lent itself to overt thunking, but still...
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

It is quite the most astonishing thing. In a kid's movie! Even though he's probably going to be playing an idiot baddie type, a few seconds of this...

*counts up what he's done since Speck* Totally agree x 10

Comment

Oh, almost certainly. That kind of kid's movie baddie (although I'll let The Goonies slide on this one, because the idiot baddies are actually amusing in that...well, to me they are ). Thankfully for us, CN does skinny, cheeky, on-the-make rather well, and has a wonderful habit of making split-second faces, gestures and poses which look (unintentionally) fab when capped. Its a talent, I suppose
          sigpic

Comment

It's a talent very much appreciated.

Actually kinda glad the pic is on the previous page. Would've been a little distracting.

Comment

Ok so I'm coming out as a huge Jonas fan.

After watching season 6 again I realised I actually liked him more than Daniel who after Season 4 just started to slowly bug me more and more. I can't put my finger on it exactly but something was missing.

Corin gave Jonas so much childlike energy, it was infectious.

Anywho just dropped by to drop off a siggy. I was bored at work and trying to avoid actually doing the work I'm supposed to be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                Well Merry Christmas to you!!
                Hope it's a great day for you!!
                Originally posted by smurf View Post
                Merry Christmas, aquagirl!

Wouldn't mind having another Christmas right now... or at least the time off.
                Thanks you guys I did have a great day

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                I've spent the day eating lovely food (high tea in a close-ish teashop, which is a wonderful place full of amazing teas and yummy nom-noms, then dinner out), which has unfortunately also involved so much cake (scones and cake at high tea, finishing off my friend's apple crumble whilst at tea, chocolate cake when we got back from dinner) that I'm feeling a tad full, even for me I've also been given some presents, so its a bit like Christmas...only not
                Nice way to spend your day We should always have days when we feel like it Christmas

Comment

I've spent the day eating lovely food (high tea in a close-ish teashop, which is a wonderful place full of amazing teas and yummy nom-noms, then dinner out), which has unfortunately also involved so much cake (scones and cake at high tea, finishing off my friend's apple crumble whilst at tea, chocolate cake when we got back from dinner) that I'm feeling a tad full, even for me I've also been given some presents, so its a bit like Christmas...only not
                  Happy Birthday Res!!! I'd love to give you the same kind of pic run as Smurf did, but I'm totally unable to reach that high a standard of pr0n so I won't disgrace this thread even trying!!

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                  Yeah, I would have thought so. No pr0n is a fairly good indicator of no birthdays.
                  T'is indeed very odd.

What does imaginary pr0n indicate?

HAHAHAH That's so cute!!!!!

Is that in inches or centimeters Jonas?

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post

After watching season 6 again I realised I actually liked him more than Daniel who after Season 4 just started to slowly bug me more and more. I can't put my finger on it exactly but something was missing.

Anywho just dropped by to drop off a siggy. I was bored at work and trying to avoid actually doing the work I'm supposed to be doing.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f6.../jonascopy.jpg
                  I love it!! It looks real good!
                  Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Welcome to the thread The sig is lovely as well, btw. Well worth avoiding work in order to make
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread!
                      That's excellent work avoidance.

I've always felt the decision to remove Daniel's slightly naive/innocent nature around S4 and not replace with anything "upbeat"-ish put me off a bit. Ironically, I quite enjoyed Daniel in S6 - a much more relaxed/happier character.

Jonas is a sneaky character, you don't notice how much you liked him until afterwards.

Comment

Welcome to our new Jonas fan! Love the siggy too.

SO...now that I have S-6 out again.......what should I watch next? He's sooo whumpy in "Prophecy"......especially toward the end of the ep.......I'd hug him but he's not feeling so hot. WHUMPSQUEEEE.

OH....I know.....the one where he gets all WET. *shakes head*

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                          Welcome to our new Jonas fan! Love the siggy too.

SO...now that I have S-6 out again.......what should I watch next? He's sooo whumpy in "Prophecy"......especially toward the end of the ep.......I'd hug him but he's not feeling so hot. WHUMPSQUEEEE.

OH....I know.....the one where he gets all WET. *shakes head*

IHS
                          He also takes a dive into a body of water in 'Cure', which is also a well-written, although low-key, ep in general. He's also very cute doing his translating and slightly flirty with the archaeologist 'Redemption' features adorableness and pr0n throughout; and 'Nightwalkers' involves the coat and leather glove combo of fun, and fun Sam/Jonas/Teal'c interaction
                          sigpic

Comment

He also takes a dive into a body of water in 'Cure', which is also a well-written, although low-key, ep in general. He's also very cute doing his translating and slightly flirty with the archaeologist 'Redemption' features adorableness and pr0n throughout; and 'Nightwalkers' involves the coat and leather glove combo of fun, and fun Sam/Jonas/Teal'c interaction
                            Nightwalkers was probably my fav s06 ep. Great team interaction and no Jack. As much as I absolutely adore Jack in all the other seasons, did they have to write him quite so grumpy in S06.

I love the bit at the end where Jonas asks Sam if she had to slap him that hard. It was so cute.

Comment

What's the name of the episode with the woman in the block of ice? Is that "Frozen"? (well...duh....that would make sense. *headdesk*) I think that was the one where he was really sweet to the ice maiden.

And the one with the pool that had the symbiots in it? Am I dreaming or was this S-6? I'm getting them all confused now. *graying blond moment*

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                                And the one with the pool that had the symbiots in it? Am I dreaming or was this S-6? I'm getting them all confused now. *graying blond moment*

IHS
                                The symbiot pool one was Cure. Jonas with his cute love interest, and terrible spying/sneaking abilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X