No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT but... I know someone in here said there was a way to get the links on PB to stay there all the time... how do you do it?

Not so OT... more smiles!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Nevermind, figured it out!!!

Yay for easy PB usage again!

'Say What?!'

When I think about you I touch myself!
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
        It's a great smile.

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
        Wow, I loved that 'Idols' thing!! Took me back to my youth.. love it.
        It was surprisingly intellegent... as well as being flashback central.
        David Cassidy seemed very p-ed off by the whole idol thing.

Comment

This one cries for a sig

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
            If only for the arm pr0n.

Comment

New Star-ving Promo
              Um... yes... looks like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                If only for the arm pr0n.
                Arm pr0n, elbow pr0n, food... 'Redemption' is a veritable smorgsbord of Jonas pr0n
                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                  Arm pr0n, elbow pr0n, food... 'Redemption' is a veritable smorgsbord of Jonas pr0n
                  I think the idea was to "start as you mean to go on".

Comment

I think the idea was to "start as you mean to go on".
                    Whenever I watch that Gate scene pt.2 I always think of a comment made on a site where a group of fans do written commentaries for the episodes- something along the lines of "if they were looking for Jonas' good side, they just found it". They found it, and continued to make good use of it throughout S6 Pr0n will always triumph in the end
                    sigpic

Comment

It's a great smile.

It was surprisingly intellegent... as well as being flashback central.
                      David Cassidy seemed very p-ed off by the whole idol thing.
                      That smile is kinda freakin me out actually...

Ya, he really was eh?! I found it funny that he was so angry about being a teen idol!!

New Star-ving Promo
                      Um... yes... looks like fun.
                      Okay, I'm thinking that's going to be hilarious... the fact that DF was shaving his rearend and they work at a pr0n shop!!! I love it!! Was I the only one who thinks that at one point in time during the preview, that was Corin shooting the shotgun... some things never change LOL!

Whenever I watch that Gate scene pt.2 I always think of a comment made on a site where a group of fans do written commentaries for the episodes- something along the lines of "if they were looking for Jonas' good side, they just found it". They found it, and continued to make good use of it throughout S6 Pr0n will always triumph in the end
                      Oh that is hilarious!!!

Wow, I just got a great thought.. can you imagine the dwellers of this thread getting together to give commentary on each Jonas epi?!
                      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

[B][COLOR="Red"]
                        Oh that is hilarious!!!

Wow, I just got a great thought.. can you imagine the dwellers of this thread getting together to give commentary on each Jonas epi?!

sigpic

Comment

That was the "Corin Nemec has a sexy lean" site wasn't it? Wish I still had a link to it.
                          That smile is kinda freakin me out actually...

Ya, he really was eh?! I found it funny that he was so angry about being a teen idol!!
                          You watched Speck and that freaks you out?
                          It's not one of his best, but I didn't have the right album open.
                          Okay, I'm thinking that's going to be hilarious... the fact that DF was shaving his rearend and they work at a pr0n shop!!! I love it!! Was I the only one who thinks that at one point in time during the preview, that was Corin shooting the shotgun... some things never change LOL!
                          I think it's going to be a heck of a lot funnier than the Rules... thing, probably because I'm not expecting CN to look slightly weirded out and embarrassed for parts of it.
                          I notice that, even though it's going to be ridiculous, CN is still going to be the more outrageous one out of the pair. \o/

Looks like him. Boys and their guns.
                          Oh that is hilarious!!!

I imagine it'll mostly be shouts of "pr0n" and "elbows".
                          Last edited by smurf; 30 December 2008, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Heh heh.. that's the way I felt about it too LOL

You watched Speck and that freaks you out?
                            It's not one of his best, but I didn't have the right album open.
                            Yes.. that's odd isn't it... But that's just my twisted mind at work I guess LOL

I think it's going to be a heck of a lot funnier than the Rules... thing, probably because I'm not expecting CN to look slightly weirded out and embarrassed for parts of it.
                            I notice that, even though it's going to be ridiculous, CN is still going to be the more outrageous one out of the pair. \o/

Looks like him. Boys and their guns.
                            I agree that it is going to be much funnier.. and scripted, which will also be nicer.

And yes.. boys and their toys lol

Haha! Yes, it probably would be.. in excess actually LMAO
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

That was the "Corin Nemec has a sexy lean" site wasn't it? Wish I still had a link to it.

It was. That's still one of my favourite things said about him- odd, yet utterly true I did love how that one person was so easily swayed into liking Jonas for almost entirely shallow reasons in the first S6 ep, and then continued to make amusing comments about him like that for the rest of the commentaries

I don't have the link either I'll have to try and find it via some LJ lists.

Combined with myself yelling "white shirt!!!" during 'Fallout' and making Withnail references any chance I get...
                              sigpic

Comment

Corin Nemec has a Sexy Lean? Wish I could read that too.

Hello. Hubby may or may not be working on computer later so I'll say Hello now.

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X