Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    Thanks Sun'shyne.
    After those Rules... vids I can definitely see DF in creepy mode.

I may have availed myself to a copy if you want to hang on. Or both VLC Media Player (ctrl+Alt+S is the default), and PowerDVD have snapshot modes.
    I use DivX and I can't find the screencapping control. I tried just using the good 'ole Print Screen key, but it just kept coming up black screen
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      I use DivX and I can't find the screencapping control. I tried just using the good 'ole Print Screen key, but it just kept coming up black screen
      I don't think you can cap in DivX, and "Print Screen" doesn't usually work with video outside a web-browser, because it sort of works on top of the desktop.
      Looks like you need a different bit of software.

Comment

Soooo Boston Strangler...

Pretty much what Sun'shyne said, and boy was it dull. Jumping backwards and forwards in time does not an interesting movie make. And was DF supposed to be the lead? I don't think he was even in half the movie.
        Think Speck whenever CN was off screen.

Comment

Pretty much what Sun'shyne said, and boy was it dull. Jumping backwards and forwards in time does not an interesting movie make. And was DF supposed to be the lead? I don't think he was even in half the movie.
          Oh.

Dear.

Although not exactly unexpected, really. We all know what we predominantly watched Speck for, because the rest of that film apart from CN's performance can best be summed up with 'meh' (except for the young newbie actresses coping quite well with some decidedly nasty scenes). Without that...yep, not surprised.

...You know who they should have had play the loony, don't you?
          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Yes, Ed O'Neill.
            'kay, nuff of the Married With Children jokes. Until Bundy is released anyhoo.

Chalk this one up to another "not much to do" role.

Comment

Still not at the top of the "shortest on-screen time ever" list for CN. That's another special honour altogether, along with "most disturbing serial killer role", "most alarming use of cross-dressing", "scariest hairstyles/facial hair/wigs"...oh, and "role full of the most pr0n sightings". This last category has sub-sections, obviously.

Internet killed my brain. Honest *points*
              sigpic

Comment

The only problem is that there are so many contenders for "most disturbing serial killer role" and "most alarming use of cross-dressing" there'll surely be accusations of vote-rigging when the results are announced.

Comment

The only problem is that there are so many contenders for "most disturbing serial killer role" and "most alarming use of cross-dressing" there'll surely be accusations of vote-rigging when the results are announced.
                  True Although if we combine the two, Brother's Keeper is the probable favourite. Not overally disturbing on the killerish front, but the horror of the Joan Crawford and the stockings cannot be denied, although its still not as alarming as those Ultimate Fight caps. That veers from the funny into 'brain bleach' territory all too fast...

Ah, Corin. We do posts like this 'cos you're so extra-special. Obviously
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think you can cap in DivX, and "Print Screen" doesn't usually work with video outside a web-browser, because it sort of works on top of the desktop.
                    Looks like you need a different bit of software.
                    aww, that's sad. That'll have to happen in september....

I'm rather happy that DF wasn't in any more of it.. I've really become a not-so-big fan of him.. not that I ever was for that matter...

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                    Oh.

Dear.

Although not exactly unexpected, really. We all know what we predominantly watched Speck for, because the rest of that film apart from CN's performance can best be summed up with 'meh' (except for the young newbie actresses coping quite well with some decidedly nasty scenes). Without that...yep, not surprised.

...You know who they should have had play the loony, don't you?
                    He plays such a great loonie!!!

On a side note, would it be rude for me to tell him that if he's going to go all out with the serial killer thing, than he really needs to get out of these low-budget things?

... and than Florida would have to do a re-count and we'd still be sitting here this time next year waiting to hear the results
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Watched Fallout tonight when it was on Space. Felt the need to post some caps...

Love that episode... though the hair of his potential gf has me more worried this time.... I was so in awe and happy he was in the epi that her hair didn't bother me as much... why does she want to look so much like a hot boy?
                      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                        aww, that's sad. That'll have to happen in september....
                        I'll see if I'll have time over the weekend to cap it.

I'm rather happy that DF wasn't in any more of it.. I've really become a not-so-big fan of him.. not that I ever was for that matter...
                        He was never really on my radar, but The Rules... certainly didn't help much.

He plays such a great loonie!!!

On a side note, would it be rude for me to tell him that if he's going to go all out with the serial killer thing, than he really needs to get out of these low-budget things?
                        I don't think he was intending to go all out.
                        Mind you, with the way mainstream films are, I don't think he'd be allowed to go all out unless it was in an indie film.

... and than Florida would have to do a re-count and we'd still be sitting here this time next year waiting to hear the results
                        And in the mean time some up and coming cross-dressing, murd'rin role arrives and makes it all moot.

Comment

I was watching Fallout tonight, which granted is not my favorite episode, but at least Jonas is in it. And as I was watching, I realized that it's physically impossible for me to watch a scene with Sam and Jonas together without smiling. They are *so* funny with all the big sister/little brother teasing. I swear, I expected the grinning Sam to break out into the chant, "Jonas and Kiana, sitting in a tree. . ." just like when we were kids.

Okay, maybe that's before most of your times.
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I'll see if I'll have time over the weekend to cap it.

He was never really on my radar, but The Rules... certainly didn't help much.

I don't think he was intending to go all out.
                            Mind you, with the way mainstream films are, I don't think he'd be allowed to go all out unless it was in an indie film.

And in the mean time some up and coming cross-dressing, murd'rin role arrives and makes it all moot.
                            HAHA No, I doubt he would want to go all out murd'rin LOL!!

Side note, 20 more days....

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                              I was watching Fallout tonight, which granted is not my favorite episode, but at least Jonas is in it. And as I was watching, I realized that it's physically impossible for me to watch a scene with Sam and Jonas together without smiling. They are *so* funny with all the big sister/little brother teasing. I swear, I expected the grinning Sam to break out into the chant, "Jonas and Kiana, sitting in a tree. . ." just like when we were kids.

Okay, maybe that's before most of your times.
                              Sam and Jonas were awesome. "Jonas, you're such a..." is one of my favourite Sam lines, I suspect

Don't worry, variations of the 'kissing tree' thing were still doing the rounds when I was little. I knew plenty of annoying kids like that
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello there.

I have "Boston Strangler" at the house.......it's been here a few days.....but I haven't had the chance to watch it yet. I've been in and out of the hospital. Hopefully I'll feel better in a bit and will feel like looking at it to get my mind off my troubles.

BTW.......watched the S-7 Jonas episodes a few days ago. It's a shame they couldn't spin Jonas off to say.....oh, I don't know......the Pegasus Galaxy! *grin*

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X