• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just pleased that we're had you in twice in a week *waves*
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      Sits in the corner crying at the horror...

Cheekbones+lighting= nomnom.

Really. It does.
      Yes, I've heard that equation as well... and I believe it to be completely legit!

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      I think it was October 21st for the DVD.

I actually kinda want to see it myself now. I think I might have reverse psychologied myself into watching it, because I think it will be so terrible that it could stink, and I'll still think it's okay.
      A bit like watching Matrix Revolutions.

Of course, the flip side is I need to dampen down my enthusiasm for High Hopes.

Also:
      Eeeeee! Piccies. *Luvs*
      Ah yes.. I think I've asked that question a few times, and my usual responce is "oooh!! Just in time for my birthday!"... wow I need some new material...

The smile kills me...

mmmm coffee!!

Catching up
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

More coffee

I'm not shallow... I swear...

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

And one last set before bedtime....

"And I walked around a corner and there was a hottub full of Klingons!"

Listening to one of Andee's stories
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

OMG Sun'shyne, your sig! It's Adam!! xD I love it!!

The reason I'm so excited is cause I was up all night last night watching 'Bonanza' on YouTube So now I'm all 'Bonanza' happy ^.^

Okay, distraction out of the way, I love the pictures! I don't think I'll ever get over that smile

And I finally found the time to actually make a couple things in photoshop! So I thought I'd come by and share.

These first avatars are of those banana pictures from the convention. Thanks again to Krisz for letting me use the pictures!!

These last two are for Sun'shyne. I used the two pictures you said were your favorites from the convention. I hope you don't mind! They were just so pretty xD

Comment

MyStargateLife. Those icons are so cute.

Sun'shyne.
              You're shallow, we're shallow, let's all be shallow together!

In other news:
              That faux reality show that CN is doing is soon to be casting, and it is a web show.
              Looks like that site might blog a bit on the process, so possibly worth keeping an eye on.

Also, I found a short review for Robodoc. I think it's best summed up by saying it's kinda like what we're expecting from watching just the trailer.

Comment

Mmmmmm......more Corin loveliness.

He has THE best smile! Yummola.

*waves*

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MyStargateLife View Post
                  OMG Sun'shyne, your sig! It's Adam!! xD I love it!!

The reason I'm so excited is cause I was up all night last night watching 'Bonanza' on YouTube So now I'm all 'Bonanza' happy ^.^

Okay, distraction out of the way, I love the pictures! I don't think I'll ever get over that smile

And I finally found the time to actually make a couple things in photoshop! So I thought I'd come by and share.

These first avatars are of those banana pictures from the convention. Thanks again to Krisz for letting me use the pictures!!
                  Spoiler:

These last two are for Sun'shyne. I used the two pictures you said were your favorites from the convention. I hope you don't mind! They were just so pretty xD

Spoiler:
                  OMGYAY!!! I LOVE THE ICONS!!!!!! (and Adam) LOL!!! Thank you so much for those icons, they are my favourite ever!!!

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                  MyStargateLife. Those icons are so cute.

Sun'shyne.
                  You're shallow, we're shallow, let's all be shallow together!

In other news:
                  That faux reality show that CN is doing is soon to be casting, and it is a web show.
                  Looks like that site might blog a bit on the process, so possibly worth keeping an eye on.

Also, I found a short review for Robodoc. I think it's best summed up by saying it's kinda like what we're expecting from watching just the trailer.
                  If only I lived closer... I'd so try out.. even if none of the parts suit me... just to be on set when it all goes on.. I bet it would be hilarious!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I tried to catch as many smiles as I could LOL

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sunnie's approach would certainly have more intentional humour, I suspect...

OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        Yay, first application post-dissertation out of the way. For a position which is quite possibly unpaid. Ah well, I've got funds and such is the lot of a (former) humanities student, eh?

*Points above* Well, LaCroix did want arm pr0n a few days ago. This way its a double whammy

No, I didn't say just arm prOn. I Want Everything PrOn.
                        Spoiler:
                        FFN, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                          No, I didn't say just arm prOn. I Want Everything PrOn.
                          Spoiler:
                          FFN, if you know what I mean.
                          Huzzah for pr0n!

Unfortunately my dear, this seems to be the one area *cough* in which CN appears to be camera-shy
                          sigpic

Comment

Huzzah for pr0n!

Unfortunately my dear, this seems to be the one area *cough* in which CN appears to be camera-shy
                            OMG OMG OMGI totally forgot untill now, but that was one of the questions posed to the panel!!! Well actually the question was somewhere along the lines of "Is there anything you won't do on camera" or something like that. Cliff said there is no need for male nudity, but than I believe he said he'd do it if it was tasteful... Andee said she wouldn't do smoking scenes, and it was either Corin or Steve (or both actually) that said they'd do anything at all!!!!!!!!!

Okay, back to our regularily scheduled programming and some total off-topic chatter from me... Hubby and I finally got the pics back from our wedding!!!!!

Spoiler:

The full size of that one is under the next spoiler
                            Spoiler:

[/COLOR][/B]
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                              OMG OMG OMGI totally forgot untill now, but that was one of the questions posed to the panel!!! Well actually the question was somewhere along the lines of "Is there anything you won't do on camera" or something like that. Cliff said there is no need for male nudity, but than I believe he said he'd do it if it was tasteful... Andee said she wouldn't do smoking scenes, and it was either Corin or Steve (or both actually) that said they'd do anything at all!!!!!!!!!

Okay, back to our regularily scheduled programming and some total off-topic chatter from me... Hubby and I finally got the pics back from our wedding!!!!!

Spoiler:
                              http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/the-rage/wedding%20photos/P8160997.jpg
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/the-rage/wedding%20photos/P8160997a.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/P8160891.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/P8160775.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/P8160935.jpg
                              [/COLOR][/B]
                              So...just a matter of the right script then?

Time to get a-plotting...

Oh, and you look absolutely lovely, hon
                              sigpic

Comment

So...just a matter of the right script then?

Time to get a-plotting...
                                Anyone got the hotline to Sci Fi?

Spoiler:
                                http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/the-rage/wedding%20photos/P8160997.jpg
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/the-rage/wedding%20photos/P8160997a.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/P8160891.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/P8160775.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/P8160935.jpg
                                You look wonderful!

Comment

Working...
                                X