Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
    T'isn't anything happy about it... I went to work for 8:30am and was home by 9:30am... worst migraine I've had in 8 years.. complete with nausea and stars in the eyes..
    Poor you.
    You need a dark room and a helpful Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      Poor you.
      You need a dark room and a helpful Jonas.

Hrm.. yes... yes I do!!

A self-ruffling one I think... I'm not sure I'm up to ruffling yet today....
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

T'isn't anything happy about it... I went to work for 8:30am and was home by 9:30am... worst migraine I've had in 8 years.. complete with nausea and stars in the eyes.. on a happy note though, Res I love your new banner that the ever-talented Smurf made!!
        Oh, poor you

*Hugs*

Kudos to smurf for the new sig, and I suppose to me as well for being tasteful (read: mad as a fruitcake) to love and use it

In return, the Canadian Man one is much amusement
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Well, this is probably the only place it actually makes some sense.

Comment

Well, this is probably the only place it actually makes some sense.

I don't know. A friend who watches SG-1 but isn't a GWer loved it, one who has never watched the show at all but is amused by it (I mean, kitten with a rocket launcher) and its had several compliments on the Samanda thread (who obviously do watch the show and actually know who the bloke on the left is). So it does cross the divide.

Though yes, this is probably the only place where it does make sense, so to speak
            sigpic

Comment

Everyone appreciates the pretty. *pets both*

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                Oh, poor you

*Hugs*

Kudos to smurf for the new sig, and I suppose to me as well for being tasteful (read: mad as a fruitcake) to love and use it

In return, the Canadian Man one is much amusement
                Thanks!! I had fun making it! RSF should be on there too.. but to be honest.. he drove me insane when he was on MuchMusic...lol

That's really true.. everyone does!
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Mmmm. Pretty...

sigpic

Comment

afternoon thunkers
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

T'isn't anything happy about it... I went to work for 8:30am and was home by 9:30am... worst migraine I've had in 8 years.. complete with nausea and stars in the eyes.. on a happy note though, Res I love your new banner that the ever-talented Smurf made!!
                      Ack! I am also prone to migraine attacks so I know what you're undergoing every time it strikes. I hope it's gone now.

Anyways, I would have to agree with Res about your sig (JQ and the cat), smurf. They're sooo cute!

Comment

Originally posted by vardogr View Post
                        Ack! I am also prone to migraine attacks so I know what you're undergoing every time it strikes. I hope it's gone now.

Anyways, I would have to agree with Res about your sig (JQ and the cat), smurf. They're sooo cute!
                        Yup it's gone.. but my cold has moved to my chest... the goodnews, I'll probably be home to thunk tomorrow and I have a sick day I can use.. the bad news? I'm pretty sure this is what death feels like!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

*runs in*
                          Page 3 rescue!!

What was I doing on page 3??

I donno, but you're not there anymore!!! Just.. please don't murder us....
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

New dating vid up.... Interesting as usual...

EDIT #1: Given the choice between going into a dark alleyway with Corin and a camera, or Dave and a camera... Corin would win hands down.. everytime....

Edit #2: It was nice to see Corin win for once...
                            Last edited by Sun'shyne; 21 January 2008, 11:04 AM.
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

EDIT #1: Given the choice between going into a dark alleyway with Corin and a camera, or Dave and a camera... Corin would win hands down.. everytime....

Tummy. Yay!

I'm a little put out by us getting David in shorts in that opener, but Corin wearing trousers and a tee under his robe. Call me shallow, but...

Hat Yay! Heck, he's tall

The reason why he wins the trust contest is the same reason why he's so good at playing serial killers, methinks. Clearly that woman had never watched NCIS...
                              sigpic

Comment

This one I actually found really amusing. It is nice to see cute Corin win over Dave (Thank God!)

Oh, that darn belly button again...

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                                Tummy. Yay!

I'm a little put out by us getting David in shorts in that opener, but Corin wearing trousers and a tee under his robe. Call me shallow, but...

Hat Yay! Heck, he's tall

The reason why he wins the trust contest is the same reason why he's so good at playing serial killers, methinks. Clearly that woman had never watched NCIS...
                                Hahaha... I think, Res, even if she watched NCIS she would still go with him. He's charming, cute and sexy. Oh, that smile! If you were going to die, who's face would you want to see last? Corin or Dave?

Comment

Working...
                                X