No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't go into detail about how my first few viewings of the ep 'Descent' involved far more pausing during a particular sequence than might be considered necessary... *whistles innocently*

Ahem.

Love the man hug. The 'mat' icon would be good fun as well, especially if you were able to be an extra, extra clever clogs and animate it

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it, and PM you if the rewatching situation looks unhopeful for whatever reason
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

No probs. I have no idea when Channel Five will get around to it.

Ooh, good idea on the animated mat icon.

Bigger "Man Hug" icon

But now I want to use this one
      Last edited by smurf; 13 October 2007, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Daniel: I can't stop staring...

Jonas: It freaks me out that he can't stop staring... why can't he just go out and buy his own cream trousers?
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Jonas: Sir, I think we need to invest in a pair of cream coloured trousers for Daniel!

Jonas: ....Daniel.... I didn't mean you could steal mine.... I was still wearing them....
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

"What do you think the little alien guy is doing down there?"

That's an all-time favourite quotation of mine lmao

Last edited by Sun'shyne; 13 October 2007, 05:45 PM.
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
              This one made me laugh so much.

Me TOO!!! It made me lol quite loud. And it is currently my new msn nickname quote. LMAO!

Last edited by Sun'shyne; 13 October 2007, 05:46 PM.
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Spoilers for CN's NCIS ep:

Spoiler:
                "Attractive, shy and often sweet young man. One careful lady owner [mother], recently deceased. Sadly has an unfortunate tendency to murder women. Other than this inconvenience, a lovely sort of man. You'll enjoy his quiet, well-mannered company and give him plenty of cuddles, unless his years of isolation and living with his elderly mother take their toll again and he strangles you with your apron strings (Freundian, no?) and his girlfriend to cut you into bits and stuffs you into a meat freezer. These issues aside..."
                Is it wrong that knowing it's him still endears me to the psycho-killer?

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Apparently, in the year Jonas was gone, hairstylists on Kelowna completely lost their minds. Like they did on earth when they came up with the mullet!

They also don't have enough food for the population there, because he's too darn skinny!
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                      Jonas: Sir, I think we need to invest in a pair of cream coloured trousers for Daniel!

Jonas: ....Daniel.... I didn't mean you could steal mine.... I was still wearing them....
                      Awesome.

Comment

You know... I love the hair in 'Fallout' lol....

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

"Tch, minor details..."

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                              Apparently, in the year Jonas was gone, hairstylists on Kelowna completely lost their minds. Like they did on earth when they came up with the mullet!

They also don't have enough food for the population there, because he's too darn skinny!
                              It's not a mullet- mullets are more RDA in the McGyver years (or if you're British and over/under certain ages, Pat Sharpe in Funhouse ). It's a side-swept Beatles-like-curtains thing. A CN hair thing, which is a strange thing in itself. We might have to call it a mullet for lack of a more direct description, actually

I don't think he's so skinny there. He's comparable to most of the guys I know who are that height. He'd been away from the show for a few months, and obviously wasn't working out so much as he wasn't afraid of being dwarfed by Chris' shadow So this leads me to suspect that he's either drawing out your maternal instincts (you'd like to fatten him up a bit); you're used to seeing him tall and muscular; or you spend your time around tall and muscular guys as opposed to skinny little things. I understand the first two, but if it's the third option than I would like to get some idea of where you live- so I can get a plane ticket out there ASAP

You know... I love the hair in 'Fallout' lol....
                              I strongly suspect that it's you and me only on this one. I've always had odd taste

Oh, and LJers (yes, I'm looking at you for this one, smurf )- if you have anything to contribute in terms of fic recs to the Jonas fic comm, then that would be great. I'm going through my bookmarks at the moment and as a result I'm posting a whole load of stuff- only the last few posts and about twenty after that will end up being the one genre (and one that isn't always appreciated ) and a bit of variety from other people would be awesome
                              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

It's not a mullet- mullets are more RDA in the McGyver years (or if you're British and over/under certain ages, Pat Sharpe in Funhouse ). It's a side-swept Beatles-like-curtains thing. A CN hair thing, which is a strange thing in itself. We might have to call it a mullet for lack of a more direct description, actually
                                Pat Sharp from "Pat and Mick"
                                Whoops *hides age*

Oh, and LJers (yes, I'm looking at you for this one, smurf )- if you have anything to contribute in terms of fic recs to the Jonas fic comm, then that would be great. I'm going through my bookmarks at the moment and as a result I'm posting a whole load of stuff- only the last few posts and about twenty after that will end up being the one genre (and one that isn't always appreciated ) and a bit of variety from other people would be awesome
                                Aye, aye captain. I have a few handy to spread around.
                                I'm sure others might know of some Jonas fics - maybe some recent ones where he's not a main character?

Jonas fic community for anyone interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X