Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    This strikes me as a jolly good idea, there's not much Jonas fic out there, poor lad is neglected.
    Any of you writers want to sign up?

Jonas ficathon

FF
    Thanks for the link, FF. He is throughly neglected in fic although this is made up for slightly by the amount of fic out there where he is amusing/removes items of clothing/both of those I won't be writing, but I'll be reading the results and also trying to get other LJers on board.

*Makes puppy dog eyes at our resident writers*
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

I could do his POV of the team... or something about food/customes... if I come up with something I'll let you know guys
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Sounds like fun. Brain is slush at the moment though (too much staring at the pretty, pretty pictures).
        And I need a livejournal account.

Actually I was thinking the other day, seeing as Jonasfic.com is as good as kaput, that someone should start a Jonas fic community.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I could do his POV of the team... or something about food/customes... if I come up with something I'll let you know guys
          That would depend on how the prompts will work- whether it will be specific or more open. Considering how little Jonas fic is written (people need to be encouraged ) and from the comments made, I think it will be an open prompt ficathon. Ooh, Jonas ficathon. I'm happy now
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
            Sounds like fun. Brain is slush at the moment though (too much staring at the pretty, pretty pictures).
            And I need a livejournal account.

Actually I was thinking the other day, seeing as Jonasfic.com is as good as kaput, that someone should start a Jonas fic community.
            Hmm. Might do that, as I'm not sure there is one We need one place where we can have recs, where people can post links to their fic, etc. Seeing as I've already had to bookmark a load of them (because they have a habit of disappearing from one place) the reccing shouldn't be too much of a problem
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
              Hmm. Might do that, as I'm not sure there is one We need one place where we can have recs, where people can post links to their fic, etc. Seeing as I've already had to bookmark a load of them (because they have a habit of disappearing from one place) the reccing shouldn't be too much of a problem
              I don't think there is one otherwise someone here would have found it by now.
              So...

Do it, do it!

Then I'll have to start a LJ where I can lie about my life (yes, I have been reading Fandom Wank ).

Comment

I don't think there is one otherwise someone here would have found it by now.
                So...

Do it, do it!

Then I'll have to start a LJ where I can lie about my life (yes, I have been reading Fandom Wank ).
                'Cause I always do what smurf tells me to do...

Ta da:

http://community.livejournal.com/jonas_fic/

sigpic

Comment

Dare I ask...what's Fandom Wank? Coz where I come from, 'wank' has a whole other meaning...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Dare I ask...what's Fandom Wank? Coz where I come from, 'wank' has a whole other meaning...
                    So much so that I think we might have to remember that this is PG forum...

Fandom...*insert word here * is actually about that meaning, so to speak, because it's about all the insane, petty, rantings and squabbles that occur in fandom.
                    sigpic

Comment

Somebody enlighten firefly on fandom wank... I lack the words!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I tried. I'm not sure I did it, er, 'justice'
                        sigpic

Comment

'Cause I always do what smurf tells me to do...

Ta da:

http://community.livejournal.com/jonas_fic/

Hurrah and huzzah!
                          Now go spread the word, for smurf's word is squishy!

ETA: Now who wants to make a Thor Love community for me?
                          Same basic meaning, although in this context it's when fandom gets up it self/likes to make up untruths which must be true because they are fans, dammit!

More specifically it's this site http://www.journalfen.net/community/fandom_wank/

Comment

Hurrah and huzzah!
                            Now go spread the word, for smurf's word is squishy!

ETA: Now who wants to make a Thor Love community for me?

Same basic meaning, although in this context it's when fandom gets up it self/likes to make up untruths which must be true because they are fans, dammit!

More specifically it's this site http://www.journalfen.net/community/fandom_wank/
                            *Pokes smurf*

Ooh, yes, very squishy

Ah, the joys of fandom

If people who have LJ accounts can post in the shiny new community, then that would be coolness indeed
                            sigpic

Comment

So much so that I think we might have to remember that this is PG forum...

Fandom...*insert word here * is actually about that meaning, so to speak, because it's about all the insane, petty, rantings and squabbles that occur in fandom.
                              Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Somebody enlighten firefly on fandom wank... I lack the words!

Surely there's a better term for it...

Comment

Surely there's a better term for it...
                                Nope, I think it sums it up pretty well

Thanks for the green, btw.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X