Comment

Howdy thunkers!

Comment

Howdy, smurf!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          Hey Smurf!!

Comment

With all the howdy's we should get a cap from the Toby Keith vid. **Nudges Admiral hopefully**

How was everyone's weekend?
            The thread will be glad to know I managed to limit my illness to the weekend (yep, that cold did come in the end)

Comment

With all the howdy's we should get a cap from the Toby Keith vid. **Nudges Admiral hopefully**

The thread will be glad to know I managed to limit my illness to the weekend (yep, that cold did come in the end)

I might have a few of those...

Comment

The weekend was good...did some Christmas shopping and got a couple of birthday presents and a bridal shower gift....couldn't find anything listed on their registry, though.

Comment

Glad you are feeling better Smurf and that we do not need to get out the hazmat suits. I moved this weekend. Fun, fun. How about you? Per your request...Toby Keith video...

Did you know you can watch the whole video at http://music.yahoo.com/ar-253169-videos--Toby-Keith. I think it is about the 7th or 8th video down.
                  Last edited by Anyagate1; 14 November 2005, 12:32 PM.

Comment

How was your weekend, smurf?

Comment

Love the pics, such a funny video seen it 3 or 4 times now.

Christmas shopping already!
                      I seem to do mine by the power of the internet... speaking of which. **tries not to melt the credit card**

My weekend? Not much. When not in bed, wandering around wrapped in a big, warm, fluffy towelling robe, playing on the laptop.
                      On the positive side I did get some writing done. Yippee!

Comment

I seem to do mine by the power of the internet... speaking of which. **tries not to melt the credit card**

My weekend? Not much. When not in bed, wandering around wrapped in a big, warm, fluffy towelling robe, playing on the laptop.
                        Glad to hear you got some writing done. Are you writing Jonas fanfiction? *waits hopefully*

Comment

You mean you got out???? Why????

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            Glad you are feeling better Smurf and that we do not need to get out the hazmat suits. I moved this weekend. Fun, fun. How about you?
                            Hmmm, those funs... do I detect a slight note of sarcasm.

I'm gonna say that in a couple of months when you finally unpack the last box, you are guaranteed to notice that you ended leaving a box behind.

I think this is my new favourite thunk pic.

Comment

Congrats on 800 posts, Anya!

We're all very proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Congrats on 800 posts, Anya!

Why thank you! Also Congrats to Smurf on her 500th post!

Comment

Working...
                                X