Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf
    These are extremely nice. Excuse me as I dissolve into a puddle of mush. Sigh...
    You're getting me very close to "work, what work?".

Ooh, you can see his tattoo in the last pic.
    Good eye! I missed that!

Comment

I think the blue makes him look younger.

Comment

These are extremely nice. Excuse me as I dissolve into a puddle of mush. Sigh...
        You're getting me very close to "work, what work?".

Ooh, you can see his tattoo in the last pic.
        You can see it! I did not even notice that...I tried to lighten the picture so we could get a better look but I do not think it helped much. My photo editor at home works alot better than the one here at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Woah! I'll be right over! I just stopped back to see if you were still at it or if work got in the way of thunking for you too and OMG there is one of Jonas best "assets." Very nice...<tilts head to the side to take in the full view>

She kept rewinding, replaying until she got that cap...made my eyes water.

Comment

There goes his hand again, Anya!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              I really think I should offer him a "hand" with that.

Your making it extremely hard to focus...on work anyways. Not that I am complaining.

Comment

I really think I should offer him a "hand" with that.

Yeah...save him from the paddle.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...20Jack/69a.jpg
                  She kept rewinding, replaying until she got that cap...made my eyes water.
                  ROFLOL. Poor Jack.

Comment

Yeah, and now that she has that Methos guy and his sword on DVD, she'll be capping him too, no doubt.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...s/horses29.jpg
                      Yeah, and now that she has that Methos guy and his sword on DVD, she'll be capping him too, no doubt.
                      LOL! Not sure who the Methos guy is but tell Jack he can come stay with me until you are done capping if he wants.
                      Well gotta go. See ya tomorrow. Happy thunking.

Comment

LOL! Not sure who the Methos guy is but tell Jack he can come stay with me until you are done capping if he wants.
                        Well gotta go. See ya tomorrow. Happy thunking.
                        Methos from Highlander; aka Peter Wingfield, who played Tanith. See my siggy...

Comment

I couldn't resist leaving Teal'c in this pic...for obvious reasons.

Comment

Some profiles...

Comment

Methos from Highlander; aka Peter Wingfield, who played Tanith. See my siggy...
                              I first saw him on a UK show called "Soldier, Soldier" (guess what that was about ). I've thought him highly thunkable since.

There's a fanfic where Tanith and Jonas get together. It's very sweet.

Comment

I first saw him on a UK show called "Soldier, Soldier" (guess what that was about ). I've thought him highly thunkable since.

There's a fanfic where Tanith and Jonas get together. It's very sweet.

He played a part in the X-Men II.

But I loved him as Methos (Peter Wingfeild). He played that part very good. Just like CN has in any role he's taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X