No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: If anyone is wondering about the loss of CN as my sig (he's still there in spoilers ) then its because I'm helping to organise this:

SG-1 from the beginning

It started out on a team thunk thread and now we've made a team discussion thread (after how many years ) and we're going to commence watching the show from the very beginning, with two eps a week starting from next Wednesday, the 13th of June. Terms and conds. in the first post- we would like discussion to be relevant to the ep that was last watched, to be thoughtful but also cheeky and silly if you want- this isn't some grand intellectual discussion- like you can have that with SG-1 anyway And if you do/don't like an ep, state your opinions in a way that is not nasty, sycophantic, ranty, gushy, etc- not that I need to tell you guys that
    Last edited by resurgamlaura; 07 June 2007, 02:59 PM.
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      Yep, mustn't forget the murd'rin'.

I really hope they release some of his other work soon. Something happy, or silly.
      Thunking someone who regularly plays murderers might start looking a bit strange.

Hi Piglet!
      Might? Er...

We all know what they need to release. That was happy and extremely silly, and didn't involve, murder, or child abduction, or lingerie, or disturbing forms of hair, facial or otherwise. But nooo. Because I think its been at least a few weeks since we had that particular rant, don't you?
      sigpic

Comment

OT: Interesting. Might pop my head in.

You need to fix the link. It goes to someone's rep adding section at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          Might? Er...

We all know what they need to release. That was happy and extremely silly, and didn't involve, murder, or child abduction, or lingerie, or disturbing forms of hair, facial or otherwise. But nooo. Because I think its been at least a few weeks since we had that particular rant, don't you?
          The quiff was quite disturbing.

Comment

The quiff was quite disturbing.
            This is true. But it wasn't a massive curly wig, or a platinum blonde one, and there were no scary hobo beards or Hitler moustaches. Well, at least not on him...well, not from the eps I've seen

There is all the scary nineties fashion. Lord, those shirts, the shirts...if they weren't so funny and probably in some cases meant to be funny...

Thanks for the heads up. Linky is now fixed. Feel free to join in. I would like you to be amused and cynical with me
            And piglet was here? Where's piglet gone?
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, there were the shirts....

Okie-dokie. I'd probably have to do it from memory though.
              2 episodes per week means it's going to take a year and 2 weeks before you hit the first Jonas episode.

She's like a ghost, is Piglet.
              She's also got a short interview with CN on the site re: CM:RS. - Linky
              Last edited by smurf; 07 June 2007, 03:18 PM.

Comment

I'm aware of this. Prolonging the wait only makes it worth the while...who am I kidding, I can watch S6 DVDs whenever I want to on top of the other eps, and I have this place full of Jonas goodness to keep me occupied We're starting out at two because some people are very busy, even during the week, and wouldn't have time for three or even four, especially if they have family or work extra long hours.

Thanks for the link. Will check it out.

Edit: Have done. Were you 'deeply disturbed', smurf?
                sigpic

Comment

See, no murderous intentions. Just an alien, on a spaceship with a big stoic alien, holding a banana.

At least I don't think so. You never can tell quite what's in the back of CN's mind...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello

Now I want ice cream.
                    And a Jonas.
                    Don't we all Smurf... don't we all....

Only an excuse if it involves this

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...other_009_.jpg

I think I should be worried that I think he's hot when he cries. Shouldn't I?
                    Nah, like Smurf (I think it was her.. ) said, he's hot 99% of the time... (btw, I think Ben is hot when he cries too...)

See, no murderous intentions. Just an alien, on a spaceship with a big stoic alien, holding a banana.
                    Now that's a slash-fic waiting to happen LMAO!!!
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Thanks for the link. Will check it out.

Edit: Have done. Were you 'deeply disturbed', smurf?
                      I'm already deeply disturbed.
                      http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ntAQOcap73.jpg

At least I don't think so. You never can tell quite what's in the back of CN's mind...
                      Comedy bananas, mothership schematics, and murd'rin.

Comment

*Adores the smilie*

Murd'rin? What murd'rin? Why would anyone do a thing like that?
                        Unless you steal the banana, in which case...
                        sigpic

Comment

Luckily/unfortunately no-one stole the banana, so he crossed it off the list.

Haven't posted this in at least 47 seconds:

And now to bed. G'night all!

Comment

Night Smurf!
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Good morning!

Someone asked me what I thought of CN's outfits in "Brother's Keeper"? Is it wrong of me to say he looked hot even as a woman? I mean, he looks better than I do, and I AM a woman. The first time you see him, running through the woods with the hounds chasing him.....reminded me of Howard Hughes after he went around the bend (minus the long finger nails). I'll never look at a chewing gum wrapper the same way again.....

I went searching for "Drop Zone".....wouldn't you know it? It's only available in R-2 format.

Can Speck be in my future? Looks promising.

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X