No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Anya these pics are great, haven't seen those last two before. They all look like they're have a real laugh at that con. Lucky Amanda!
    Hmmm, maybe she wasn't on the mic, I'm just confused and seeing things.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
      Lucky, lucky woman.
      I know, what I would have given to in her place! Actually I would have loooove to have gone to this particular Gatecon! I does look like they had alot of fun!
      Corin...

JR Bourne

and Alexis Cruz

Comment

*sigh* Wish I could've gone too... *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          Thanks Anya these pics are great, haven't seen those last two before. They all look like they're have a real laugh at that con. Lucky Amanda!
          Hmmm, maybe she wasn't on the mic, I'm just confused and seeing things.
          I have two more of Amana kindly assisting Corin in the removal of his shirts if you want to see them...oh...I'll just post them...

Too cute!!
          Last edited by Anyagate1; 05 November 2005, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            I have two more of Amana kindly assisting Corin in the removal of his shirts if you want to see them...oh...I'll just post them...

Too cute!!
            Aww, that's so adorable!
            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
            The Strongest Will Survive!
            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
              Aww, that's so adorable!
              It is, isn't it. I see you left you message for Corin on his website too. I hope he visits soon! Congrats on you 300th post Janna!!!

Comment

It is, isn't it. I see you left you message for Corin on his website too. I hope he visits soon! Congrats on you 300th post Janna!!!
                He proberly will.

I hope everyone likes the music video I made.

Thanks for the congrats! Didn't notice!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                  He proberly will.

I hope everyone likes the music video I made.
                  I loooove it. It was awesome! Did you post the link in his birthday message so he could see it? I don't remember seeing it there.

Comment

Well I gotta get going but I will probably check back later...Hugs everyone!!!

Comment

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...andamanda2.jpg

Too cute!!
                      Thank you!
                      Love the second one. Always get the feeling they could have been very good friends if CN had stayed around a bit longer. They play off each other so well.
                      Would have been great for the character of Sam.

Congrats on 300 Janna!

Comment

I loooove it. It was awesome! Did you post the link in his birthday message so he could see it? I don't remember seeing it there.
                        It's there. I put it on last night.

Comment

I know, what I would have given to in her place! Actually I would have loooove to have gone to this particular Gatecon! I does look like they had alot of fun!
                          Corin...

JR Bourne

and Alexis Cruz

Wow, got to love all the cartwheel action!

Does anyone have the link to the Corin Nemic websight? I don't have the address on this computer I want to leave a birthday message too!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                            Wow, got to love all the cartwheel action!

Does anyone have the link to the Corin Nemic websight? I don't have the address on this computer I want to leave a birthday message too!
                            Here is the link Amanda
                            http://www.corinnemec.com/
                            You will have to register to use the forum but it is free.

Comment

[< snip>
                              [/CENTER]
                              I love how their relationship evolved up to this point. When Jonas said, "is it really necessary to further antagonize him?" it spoke volumes! He never would have spoken to Jack that way throughout most of the season. He'd finally been accepted, and felt his place. (Too bad TPTB - idiots that they are - yanked it away next episode.)
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                I love how their relationship evolved up to this point. When Jonas said, "is it really necessary to further antagonize him?" it spoke volumes! He never would have spoken to Jack that way throughout most of the season. He'd finally been accepted, and felt his place. (Too bad TPTB - idiots that they are - yanked it away next episode.)
                                Sooo true...I love that scene and your right. He would have never spoken to Jack like that when he first joined the team but that changed. I really felt by the time he left he had just finally settled in to where he was suppose to be. At the time I was happy to see Daniel return but now I wish he hadn't and Jonas had stayed instead. When Daniel returned the show was missing something and I quickly realized that it was Jonas. He became my favorite. I think one more season with Jonas and the Jonas haters would have been over it and fell in love with him too. He needed more time to be developed. TPTB I think really messed up. I would have loved to seen more of him and Daniel together. They had a great dynamic and played off of it other so well.

Comment

Working...
                                X