• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my personal favorite is WoO
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I love that one too! But alas, I have to go back to the evil that is school now. Catch you later!

Comment

take care!
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Hi thread!! It's been a busy and stresfull day, but I managed to solve few problems.

My fave SG - 1 eps: Meridian, 2010, The other side, WOO, Beast of burden...

My fave Jonas eps: Redemption part 1 and 2, The prophecy, Nightwalkers.

My current mood:

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Did we miss a quiz?

Hi, Anuna! Glad it's a good day!

Comment

Hi everyone! Glad to hear that your day was better than yesterday, Anuna.
                        Computer is accepting power...for the moment. It also seems to like shutting down...

Fav eps is difficult, all I can think of at the mo are:
                        WoO- funny as heck, and the Jack and Teal'c interaction is golden.
                        Evolution- because it was the first I saw, and features Indiana Daniel; Dr. Lee falling down a hole; a guerilla/terrorist guy who was obviously cast at the last minute and to my amusement really looks like he was (a bandana and sunglasses can't hide that you're white and blond, mate) and of course...zombies...who are then stopped by shotguns and grenades
                        Solitudes: Nice sense of isolation for ALL the team; one of the best S1 eps.

Favourite S6- 'Redemption'; 'Descent'; 'Nightwalkers'; 'Shadow Play' for Corin's performance, the direction, lighting and Dean Stockwell; 'The Other Guys' for saying what I sometimes dare not about fandom and making it funny and not harsh...at least in my opinion...

Ooh, T-shirt thunking
                        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Fave ep...Urgo, but WoO is very close second.

Fave Jonas ep...Descent...love the barrel roll at the end.

What were the other questions?

Comment

Hi everyone!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                            Computer is accepting power...for the moment. It also seems to like shutting down...
                            It could be shutting down if it thinks that it is running out of power... Do you know what is wrong with it? Possibly it could be fixed if the problem is in the lead....

Fav eps is difficult, all I can think of at the mo are:
                            I can't decide which ones are my favourites, I have too many.
                            I know which ones I don't like, but that is another matter...

Comment

Hey, Jenn!

Good to see you!

Comment

Hi Admiral!

Comment

Working...
                                X