Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by smurf
    Nice Guys has had a name change to High Hopes. Not sure I like it.

I not sure either, because Jason Mewes has been trying to get himself straight (rehab) and it does remind me of a Marx Brothers type of film.

Comment

Foubnd this link to a whole bunch of pictures of Corin Nemec & decided to share :

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...Nemec,%20Corin

I know it's not necessarily :joans: or Stargate-realted, but I thought it would be a good visual experience nonetheless. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
        Foubnd this link to a whole bunch of pictures of Corin Nemec & decided to share :

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...Nemec,%20Corin

I know it's not necessarily :joans: or Stargate-realted, but I thought it would be a good visual experience nonetheless. . . .
        Oh no, all CN lovelies are appreciated. Thank you!

Can't snurch, but a few nice ones.
        Am glad that in the 'Shadow of the Vampire' premiere pic there he decided to put a hat on. Saves us and keeps him warm
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Oh he's soo gorgeous.... WOW!!!
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Oh he's soo gorgeous.... WOW!!!
            Poor thing. Cute as a button, beautiful smile and from what I've heard he's very pleasant and charming- he must find himself at this cons surrounded by slightly dazed looking women (and men!) and not really understand why. I think that I would have to do lie down for a bit if I got within a foot of the smile...

And hi, Anuna. Good weekend so far?
            Last edited by resurgamlaura; 11 March 2007, 03:57 AM. Reason: Just saying hi...
            sigpic

Comment

Hi thunkers!

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
              I not sure either, because Jason Mewes has been trying to get himself straight (rehab) and it does remind me of a Marx Brothers type of film.
              I think it's a bit overly punny. But maybe I've just got used to Nice Guys. *shrugs*

Comment

Wet Jonas

Is it just me or does the writing in the background look like Hyrulian...or maybe I'm just a Zelda obssessive

Corin has been informed that there was a 'Keep Jonas Wet' thing. I'm not sure that he knew how to deal with that information, bless...
                sigpic

Comment

Well it is good, but it will get boring because I have to prepare classes later in the afternoon!

Comment

Well it is good, but it will get boring because I have to prepare classes later in the afternoon!
                    Lesson plans to try and engage teenagers. Good grief, I have no idea how you manage. My hat off to you, and some thunkerage:

And because this is always amusing to myself and other dirty-minded people
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                      Wet Jonas

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...eAQOcap80a.jpg
                      Is it just me or does the writing in the background look like Hyrulian...or maybe I'm just a Zelda obssessive
                      Ah, is that how he knew how to read it. Too much computer game playing. It always got me that he could read what-her-names medical letter.
                      Corin has been informed that there was a 'Keep Jonas Wet' thing. I'm not sure that he knew how to deal with that information, bless...
                      Hee. Would have loved to have seen his face.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                        Ah, is that how he knew how to read it. Too much computer game playing. It always got me that he could read what-her-names medical letter.

Hee. Would have loved to have seen his face.

I can just see him with a Nintendo. Concentrating intensely or grinning like a happy thing at Mario

It's on the transcript that I posted a link to a few days back. His face must have been a picture- his reaction is along the lines of 'um, okay, not sure what to do with that...'. Though he seems to have been lovely about the OJB at Milton Keynes- though that might have been to do with the Jonas teddy complete with banana and the fact that they keep feeding him with sweets over the weekend...

Its Vicky's report for Collectamania 7 on his website. So cute

Last edited by resurgamlaura; 11 March 2007, 05:08 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Like I said - I tell them the horror stories of psychology, like the one about Zimbardo... And I know a lot of them. And i manage to stay really cool when they ask questions like "Is orgarsm an emotion?"

Really cool.

Comment

Like I said - I tell them the horror stories of psychology, like the one about Zimbardo... And I know a lot of them. And i manage to stay really cool when they ask questions like "Is orgarsm an emotion?"

Really cool.
                            *Giggles*

Now you're making me think of 'Coupling' and the 'Melty Man Cometh' episode, where Sally launches into a complex-sounding medical explanation of what causes an erection just after Patrick has 'failed' and then realises that he is looking at her with a mixture of confusion and fear and that she needs to explain this one:
                            "I have a book...sometimes I get lonely..."

I have a tendency to link everything to 'Blackadder' and 'Coupling' quotes though...oops *Decides to change her sig to 'Melty Man' quotes...*
                            sigpic

Comment

Aww
                              sigpic

Comment

Aaaaw indeed! Actually orgasm is a very complex physiological event.

Comment

Working...
                                X