• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi peeps!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen View Post
      Hi Res!

How are your essays going? (or shouldn't I ask?)
      Bleurgh. I'm not really concerned. I should be, but I'm past caring. My friend with the Sappho essay that is killing her-now her I'm worried about.

And for some reason I'm finding that pic that Smurf has just posted to be quite sweet.
      Hi there, btw
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Hey Jenn, Res, and Smurf! How are all of you? It has been really quiet in here today.

Comment

Hi Smurf!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          Bleurgh. I'm not really concerned. I should be, but I'm past caring. My friend with the Sappho essay that is killing her-now her I'm worried about.
          Not caring is probably better than panicking too much about work....
          I hope your friend is okay and gets the essay sorted out so that it doesn't kill her...

Comment

Trying to work, sleeping, amusing myself with chocolate fondu, having an overlong phone conversation on topics as diverse as my scripts, BSG, feminism and Jane Austen...and some brief afternoon Jonas thunkage
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Anya!

Originally posted by Anyagate1 View Post
              Hey Jenn, Res, and Smurf! How are all of you? It has been really quiet in here today.
              I'm still ill, but getting better slowly, and have nearly caught up all the work that I missed.

How are you?

Comment

Hi Anya!

I'm still ill, but getting better slowly, and have nearly caught up all the work that I missed.

How are you?
                Glad you are starting to feel better.
                I am busy at work as usual. My day started out really crappy...nothing terrible happened just one of those days that little stuff goes wrong all day long. I am glad it is almost over. I am sure tomorrow will be better. *shrugs*

Comment

I wondered where you were at the weekend, Jenn. I'm sorry
                  Some silly posts to catch up with. The wkend madness struck again...
                  sigpic

Comment

Very tired. Annoying day at work. I'm going to have to go to bed early, I think.

Have a good night everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                      Very tired. Annoying day at work. I'm going to have to go to bed early, I think.

*Pets Smurf*

Smurf in bed before 2am?
                      Smurf in bed even before midnight?!!!

(In OTT Valley Girl voice)- OMFG!

Some 'Killer Bud' for ya, which I still haven't seen. Damn region 1 and my student status!
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad you are starting to feel better.
                        I am busy at work as usual. My day started out really crappy...nothing terrible happened just one of those days that little stuff goes wrong all day long. I am glad it is almost over. I am sure tomorrow will be better. *shrugs*
                        Poor Anya! I hope tomorrow is better for you!

I wondered where you were at the weekend, Jenn. I'm sorry
                        Some silly posts to catch up with. The wkend madness struck again...
                        I'll have to try and catch up on them at some point... I think I read some of it, but was lurking mostly because I didn't really feel up to talking to people.
                        I've also gained another fandom while I've been ill, due to looking for fic to read.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post

Goodnight Smurf! Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Comment

Ain't it the way?
                            Can't blame you for not joining in. Smurf and I got sidetracked onto a discussion about CN's tattoos that lasted a couple of hours. If you're hurting, that kind of thing isn't great to try and join in with...
                            At least it wasn't about elephants. Or wombats. Or Blackadder

Pretty for Jenn:
                            sigpic

Comment

Ain't it the way?
                              Can't blame you for not joining in. Smurf and I got sidetracked onto a discussion about CN's tattoos that lasted a couple of hours. If you're hurting, that kind of thing isn't great to try and join in with...
                              At least it wasn't about elephants. Or wombats. Or Blackadder
                              Well it might have been random, but it sounds like it was actually on topic... unlike the others.

Pretty for Jenn:
                              Thanks.

Comment

Well it might have been random, but it sounds like it was actually on topic... unlike the others.

Thanks.
                                The elephant was in relation to a CN movie, I'll have you know

I believe the wombat had something to do with Smurf's thunking habits/sleeping patterns...god knows what, though

And you are welcome.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X