Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    Hi Terrah, welcome to the thread!

As long as it isn't a badly fitting suit *cough*Mansquito*cough* I'm happy.
    Mind, I've got something against this jacket:

Hence my reference to 'nice suits'. 'Mansquito' is badly tailored and not a flattering colour (though his character isn't really in the kind of profession where they have much excess/care too much about that sort of thing); and what is with them and the cream colour jackets? First CSI, then 'Milford'. And all the dark shirts when the white works so well for him...

[IMG]

(Regardless of opinions concerning the hair...)

And because whoever it is who capped this did a fine job with the motion (though that's not a purdy expression)
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

And hello and welcome to Terrah
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, missed me?

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Hey guys, missed me?

Hi, Anuna. Nice weekend?

So cute when he's excited. God knows what he would have thought of their use of Naquadria once he left (the phrase 'pot calling the kettle black' springs to mind).
          sigpic

Comment

We were just about to send out a search party for you.

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Hence my reference to 'nice suits'. 'Mansquito' is badly tailored and not a flattering colour (though his character isn't really in the kind of profession where they have much excess/care too much about that sort of thing); and what is with them and the cream colour jackets? First CSI, then 'Milford'. And all the dark shirts when the white works so well for him...
            Frankly most things seem to work well. It's a real shame about the suit wearing in Mansquito. If they had - via some frivolous plot device - removed the jacket, the shirt would have been fine.

Or maybe catch the character off-duty for most of the film, and so dispensing of that horrible suit in its entirety. I'm thinking tight Ts off duty would go well with the character.

God knows what he would have thought of their use of Naquadria once he left (the phrase 'pot calling the kettle black' springs to mind).
            "Do as I say, not as I do"?
            What annoyed me most was how no one (bar Cam) was the slightest bit bothered about it. Especially Daniel.

The multiquote button is so cool. It remembers which order you selected the posts.
            Yes. I am easily pleased.
            Last edited by smurf; 04 February 2007, 04:01 PM. Reason: auto it's-ing

Comment

Have I mentioned how much I love this thread? Anyone thing Jonas will come back by the end of the season? A cameo maybe?

Cheers!
              Em
              Emerald
              ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
              I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald01 View Post
                Have I mentioned how much I love this thread? Anyone thing Jonas will come back by the end of the season? A cameo maybe?

Cheers!
                Em
                Unfortunately, what I think will happen, and what I *want* to happen are two very different things. Yes, I wish we would see Jonas before the end of the series. But I don't think we will. Those in charge seem to have gotten it into their heads to shaft not only Jonas and Corin, but their fans as well. Makes me angry! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum View Post
                  Hi Em! If you click on the down arrow to the left of the thread title it will take you to the new replies in the thread.
                  Thanks! That totally helps! I only just found this one! LOL!

Cheers!
                  Em
                  Emerald
                  ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
                  I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

I'd love to have Jonas back!!It's a shame they forgot about him!

I had really nice and busy weekend, started belly dancing classes (my whole body hurts!! ) missed you guys, this thread too, no need for search party!

It's morning in zagreb, I'm having my first coffee, and at this particular moment I could use something like this:

Coffee anyone??
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I'd love to have Jonas back!!It's a shame they forgot about him!

I had really nice and busy weekend, started belly dancing classes (my whole body hurts!! ) missed you guys, this thread too, no need for search party!

It's morning in zagreb, I'm having my first coffee, and at this particular moment I could use something like this:

Coffee anyone??
                      Oh, that would be very, very nice. Think it might make me even more late than I am though...
                      Later.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Everyone!

Belly Dancing.....I think I'll go visit Anuna.

SLB: No Jonas, you stay right here. She can get her own clones

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald01 View Post

Cheers!
                          Em
                          Sadly, I don't think so. We'll just have to droll over...I mean admire the episodes he's already been in.

SLBJaC: I can't believe she ended that sentence in a preposition!
                          SLBJoC: I know after all the special tutoring you've given her, you think she'd avoid that mistake.

Comment

Still don't have my own clone (sulks).
                            Do have lots of lovely pictures, though.
                            Note to self: Have to stop snurching pics from this thread...

Love the lighting here
                            sigpic

Comment

Still don't have my own clone (sulks).
                              Do have lots of lovely pictures, though.
                              Note to self: Have to stop snurching pics from this thread...http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/met053-1.jpg
                              Love the lighting here
                              No you don't. That's the great thing about this thread, the posters are very generous with their caps.

Have to go to a 4 hour meeting. Be back later.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum View Post
                                No you don't. That's the great thing about this thread, the posters are very generous with their caps.

Have to go to a 4 hour meeting. Be back later.

Ouch. Shall post pretties after dinner and note-taking to make it all feel worthwhile.
                                (Cheekily snurches your 'Forsaken' cap...)

I don't think comment is necessary on this one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X