X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, nice angles Admiral! *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy View Post
      I needed my Jonas fix before I go to bed....and this thread does not disapoint!

<<<< he's such a babe!

Janna xxx

We try not to disappoint, Janna.

Time to go. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. See you next week!

Comment

Happy Friday just gone. Or still going for those of you in the wrong timezones.

CN news:
        He's signed up for a new National Lampoon Movie which should be filming this month.
        Corin doing comedy makes me happy.

This pic makes me happy

And this one as well

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

<Slurrrrrrrrrp!!!> Now *that* will keep a girl warm. Both Jack and Jonas look positively yummy!!
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Weekend Bump!

Comment

Even more weekend bump...

sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Finally, it returns!

I've fixed my caps pages so they're all shiny and bright - clicky here
                And I added a few extras like this:

Have fun, and let me know if any links are broken or anything looks odd. And hope photobucket doesn't go kaput.
                The Killer Bud page isn't finished, because I was thinking of recapping the movie.
                Last edited by smurf; 15 October 2006, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                  Finally, it returns!

Have fun, and let me know if any links are broken or anything looks odd. And hope photobucket doesn't go kaput.
                  The Killer Bud page isn't finished, because I was thinking of recapping the movie.

Thank you Smurf for posting the links. I finally saw the Nice Guys promo.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                    Finally, it returns!

Looks great Smurf!

Is she implying that I might look odd?

Comment

I've been digging about and found out the name of the National Lampoon film Corin's making. It's called Robodoc.
                      News source - Orlando Sentinel - it's got a DeLuise in it!

The internet is an amazing thing when you have too much spare time on your hands...

Originally posted by LaCroix
                      Thank you Smurf for posting the links. I finally saw the Nice Guys promo.
                      No problem. Fun little trailer isn't it? Apparently it is going to be released by Lions Gate Films, but I can't find any info on it on their site so *shrug*.
                      Originally posted by SLBaum
                      Looks great Smurf!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x015F0026.jpg
                      Is she implying that I might look odd?
                      Must resist posting that picture from Brother's Keeper.

This one isn't quite as bad...

Comment

Goodmorning Everyone!

Teal'c: Everyone? Of whom does she speak O'Neill, there is no one here.
                        Jack: Yea, I believe she may be talking to herself again.
                        Jonas: No she is just confident that others will arrive to Thunk over me. They always do you know.

Comment

Good morning, everyone. Hope everyone had I nice weekend. I went to the faire yesterday.

sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Morgania.

I had a rather nasty weekend, but at least it is over now!

Comment

Second try at replying! I think my message has dissapered, but if it is actually there sorry for this being a duplicate!

Good morning, Morgania, and anyone else who is around!

I had a nasty weekend but at least it is over now!

Comment

Morning, afternoon, or evening everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X