Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris
    Good morning!

I dropped in to admire Jonas a bit. He's so young, *sigh* I feel a bit guilty.

So I pretend I'm just looking at Jack, which isn't hard to do. But I am steeling some guilty glances at Jonas.

But, I have no inclinations to look at Thor!
    The way I figure it, God created such incredible gorgeousness in this world. It would be an insult to Him if I didn't stop and admire His handiwork! Even if it *did* come several years after I did. (And He did some niiiiiiiiice work with Jonas and Jack!)

So, no guilt. <g>
    Last edited by Buc252; 24 August 2006, 06:57 PM.
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ngAQOcap18.jpg
      Jack needs mouth to mouth? I'm on it.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tAQOcap32a.jpg
      Not from you, Jonas. Now, hurry up and open the stupid blast door.
      There *is* somebody else in the room with Jack who can give him mouth to mouth. <g>

Spoiler:

She *is* the team's medic, after all. Jonas can give *me* mouth-to-mouth in the meantime. <vbeg>

(Thanks to Stargatecaps for the pic.)
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey Buc, how ya doin'?
        Long time no see.

Comment

HI! How are you, Smurf?

I've been here every single evening, just didn't have much to say about Thor and some of the others. <g> Plus, the ship thread has been crazy, so most of my time has been spent catching up there.

Personally, if there's a movie or a miniseries, the prerequisites for me will be Jonas and S/J ship. And preferably NO Mitchell or Vala.
          - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            HI! How are you, Smurf?

I've been here every single evening, just didn't have much to say about Thor and some of the others. <g> Plus, the ship thread has been crazy, so most of my time has been spent catching up there.

Personally, if there's a movie or a miniseries, the prerequisites for me will be Jonas and S/J ship. And preferably NO Mitchell or Vala.
            Sorry about the Thor thing, I was in a very, very silly mood the other day. **checks sig** Probably still am.

I was thinking with regards to the mini-series how much Mitchell there would actually be. I would assume Jack would be back, because shooting a mini or film wouldn't impact on RDA's life as much as a full time season would. There doesn't really need to be two male leads.
            If they had Jonas in it, I'd... er... watch all of season 9 and 10. (haven't got a hat)

Comment

Happy Friday!

Thor has left the building...

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Yep...the dead critter is definitely in Addy's den.

Comment

Can't believe I've forgotten how nice this promo pic is.

Comment

Yeah...that promo was back when they did good promo pics.

Please don't get her started on that again.

Yes...let's not dwell...

Comment

Yeah...that promo was back when they did good promo pics.

Don't get me started. I imagine if that promo pic was done now he'd have skin like Barbie's Ken.
                      There's bags of character and experience in the details of that face.

Comment

Hi Piglet! (lurking on the fringe)
                        How are ya?

Comment

(((smurf))) (((Piglet)))

Dodged that one.

Yep...uh...run and get me some more beer, would ya?

AQOJoC: Sure thing, Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                            Can't believe I've forgotten how nice this promo pic is.

Buc says I can oogle with no gult!!!
                            Originally posted by Buc252
                            The way I figure it, God created such incredible gorgeousness in this world. It would be an insult to Him if I didn't stop and admire His handiwork! Even if it *did* come several years after I did. (And He did some niiiiiiiiice work with Jonas and Jack!)

So, no guilt. <g>
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

(((smurf))) (((Piglet)))

AQOJoC: Sure thing, Jack.
                              **Hugs Admiral back. Raises quizzical eyebrow**

Comment

quizzical eyebrow?

I was giving out hugs...*shrugs*

Walter's bringing your beer, Jack.

Okay.

Comment

Working...