Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Glad you like the pics and the clone. Take good care of him. He still needs some training. I wonder what kind of training Jonas had at the acadmey on Kelowna? He was already in very good physical shape when he came to earth but I am sure Teal'c taught him a few fighting techniques. He could, at the least take a punch and get back up. . I love the scene with Teal'c where they were boxing...

Logging off for lunch...be back in a bit.

Yep, Jonas just kept at it - very admirable and a necessary trait to be on SG-1.

Have a good lunch!
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Good afternoon, all. Finally managed to get on here.

sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Hi Morgania!

Comment

Hey, SLB. Where is everyone?

sigpic

Comment

Don't know. My Jonas appears to be off playing soldier.

Comment

Hi Morgania,

We are hiding. Just kidding. Busy at work. Admiral said she was really busy today and so am I. Don't know where Smurf is at. *shrugs*

Comment

Behind you!

Comment

My Jonas is off pretending to be sneaky by raiding people's tents.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                    Jonas stuck me as the type to watch lots of TV\Movies to experience earth (kinda like how he was eating all the time ) even if he did claim to love the weather channel. He probably picked that line up on a cheesy cop show or movie or something. Which probably made him research what handcuffs and body bags were so he probably knew what they were and he probably thought that line made him sound tough, like Dirty Harry or something .

Jonas is not a natural tough guy, being an academic and all so he was just pretending. Thus he used a line he heard somewhere because it seemed appropriate to the situation. At least that’s my theory and I am sticking with it.
                    That's what I've had to convince myself to believe as well. It's still so wrong.
                    There is another line he says in a different episode which sounds like it was lifted from a fifties' movie. I can't think of it off-hand, but I know it will bug me next time I hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                      Behind you!

Wow Smurf, I never noticed before how much you butt looks like Jonas'

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                        Wow Smurf, I never noticed before how much you butt looks like Jonas'
                        Bin working out, has I.
                        I used to look like this:

Comment

Ahh! Smurf, dont sneak up behind me.

MJoc: You surprised her, and made her throw water at me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                            Bin working out, has I.
                            I used to look like this:

Ewwwwwww!

Comment

I told you no cell phone...sheesh!

Comment

Comment

Working...