No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, a couple to go to sleep on...compliments of GW member ForeverSG1. Her photos are AMAZING!
    Attached Files
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      My heart belongs to Jack but I have always had great affection for Jonas! Corin was delightful to meet at Shore Leave. I, too, told him that many of us enjoyed his contribution to SG-1 and we wish TPTB would bring back Jonas!! Corin smiled genuinely as he enjoyed the compliment! He is very cute!!!

Corin on stage Saturday, July 8. He was paired with Carmen who is a handsome gentleman!!
      I'm the same way - Jack's my #1, but I love Jonas, who is #2. (DJ is somewhere around 894, I think. <g>)

Anyway, I didn't post just to say that. I wanted to add a thanks for the picture and a comment that Corin looks great! The last year or two, I worried that he was looking *very* thin and almost frail, but in this picture he looks hale and hearty and almost buff - more like Jonas. <g>
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Oooh, I love this episode for many reasons, but especially for watching Jonas run. When he goes over that fence . . . <slurp!> There's just something about a physically fit man!
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          I'm the same way - Jack's my #1, but I love Jonas, who is #2. (DJ is somewhere around 894, I think. <g>)

Anyway, I didn't post just to say that. I wanted to add a thanks for the picture and a comment that Corin looks great! The last year or two, I worried that he was looking *very* thin and almost frail, but in this picture he looks hale and hearty and almost buff - more like Jonas. <g>
          He was definitely on the slim side, I was kinda surprised by that.

Also, he was reading this:

The Secret History of Lucifer
          by Lynn Pickney

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
            He was definitely on the slim side, I was kinda surprised by that.

Also, he was reading this:

The Secret History of Lucifer
            by Lynn Pickney

Okay, *that's* creepy!
            - Mary

Comment

Okay, *that's* creepy!
              Sorry, I notice everything! Anyway, its very interesting because during the con someone asked him if he thought he was an open minded individual and what experiences might have contributed to that. He said his mom being an artist and anti-war activist probably helped and also he doesn't take himself too seriously, he doesn't 'try to analyze himself' were his words. Yet he mentioned reading religious texts and then I saw him reading this book. Kinda made me go hmmm...I mean, reading religious texts when you could be reading fic or something.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                Sorry, I notice everything! Anyway, its very interesting because during the con someone asked him if he thought he was an open minded individual and what experiences might have contributed to that. He said his mom being an artist and anti-war activist probably helped and also he doesn't take himself too seriously, he doesn't 'try to analyze himself' were his words. Yet he mentioned reading religious texts and then I saw him reading this book. Kinda made me go hmmm...I mean, reading religious texts when you could be reading fic or something.
                I think learning about all the different faiths in the world is an admirable and interesting goal, but I have to admit, with all the Tom Cruise garbage, the fact he's a scientologist creeps me out just a bit. But then I hear about how he is at these cons and think, Thank GOD, not everybody is like TC. He seems like a sweet, intellectual, caring person.
                - Mary

Comment

I think learning about all the different faiths in the world is an admirable and interesting goal, but I have to admit, with all the Tom Cruise garbage, the fact he's a scientologist creeps me out just a bit. But then I hear about how he is at these cons and think, Thank GOD, not everybody is like TC. He seems like a sweet, intellectual, caring person.
                  I have to admit (not being a religious type) that I can't see what the problem is with being a scientologist. So, it was made up by a man no so long ago, but on a basic level I don't see any great difference between it and any other religion.
                  Tom Cruise is just as strange as an overly religious person of any other faith.

But in miniature.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                    I have to admit (not being a religious type) that I can't see what the problem is with being a scientologist. So, it was made up by a man no so long ago, but on a basic level I don't see any great difference between it and any other religion.

But in miniature.

My problem is when he starts jumping on TV talk show sofas.

I was raised Catholic, but I've become catholic as the years gone on.

Comment

But in miniature.
                      I'm not going to say too much more because of how OT this is, but the tenants (sp?) of Scientology are just too "out there" for me. Granted, a lot is kept top secret, and I've only heard leaks here and there, but I've always been suspicious of religions where the main worship-ee is . . . well, the inventor of the religion itself. <g> Most religions on this planet central on the belief in one or more supreme beings. I don't believe the Scientologists share that, which makes it seem so foreign to me. But, like I said, as long as you're a nice person and treat those around you well, it doesn't really matter. Just don't treat people like TC does.

Oh, and for the record, I'm a practicing Roman Catholic. (Some day, I hope to get it right! <g> JK!)
                      - Mary

Comment

Tom Cruise is a lovely guy and he and his beliefs shouldn't be insulted in any way.
                        Have the lawyers gone?

Mr Cruise has taken his faith to the extreme. I'm suspicious of anyone who does that, whatever they believe in.
                        Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, people can believe what they like as long it doesn't harm others. Oh, and as long as they don't try to be religious at me.

That said, I quite like the old pagan religions of multiple gods who act like spoilt children. It's the best explaination for why the world is in this much of a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                          My problem is when he starts jumping on TV talk show sofas.

I was raised Catholic, but I've become catholic as the years gone on.
                          I don't think the sofa jumping comes from his religion. I think it stems from his obvious-
                          the lawyers are back!

Comment

I don't think the sofa jumping comes from his religion. I think it stems from his obvious-
                            the lawyers are back!
                            LOL! Okay, back on topic: Isn't Jonas just adorable?

- Mary

Comment

Back to topic:
                              Corin's going to be on an episode of "Three moons over Milford" on ABC Family, which he shot up Vancouver way mid-June. The 8-part series starts beginning of August last I heard.
                              More details as I dig them up.

Right, it's very late for me now. Good talking to ya.
                              G'night all.

Comment

Back to topic:
                                Corin's going to be on an episode of "Three moons over Milford" on ABC Family, which he shot up Vancouver way mid-June. The 8-part series starts beginning of August last I heard.
                                More details as I dig them up.

Right, it's very late for me now. Good talking to ya.
                                G'night all.
                                Thanks for the info! Rest well and see you tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X