Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Yes, and we have a newbie with us, so mind your manners.
    Awww, shucks! Where's the fun in that? I've minded my manners allllll day at work. Can't I be at least a *little* lascivious? Just over Jonas and Jack? (I promise, I won't even *mention* David Duchovny! <g>)
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Yes, and we have a newbie with us, so mind your manners.
      Oh I think I can handle myself fairly well!!!(hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
        Oh I think I can handle myself fairly well!!!(hopefully)
        Welcome, Jonasgurl. I won't even hold the Shep icon against you. <g>

Just joking!
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey I thought that a little diversity would be nice. (and yes I know that my spelling sucks!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            I know this is OT, but did anybody ask/say anything to Carmen about most of the fans' disappointment that his character had billed killed off? In my opinion, that was one of the four monumentous mistakes TIIC at SG1 made. Specifically, and in no particular order, they are: killing off Jacob, killing off Janet, writing off Jonas, and not resolving the J/S ship. (Okay, I know that some don't agree with this last, but since this is *my* list, I had to include it.)

I still wish they could get Jacob and Janet back, but . . . <sigh>
            Yes, during my photo op with Carmen and Amanda, I told him how mad I was that they killed his character. He said thank you but then Amanda chimed in and said, "You're not the only one!" So I said I didn't know what the TPTBs were thinking. I saw Carmen several times throughout the weekend and he is crystal clear that he is sorely missed on the show!

Oh, and just to keep in OT I talked to Corin quite a bit during the weekend and even had a half hour chat with his grandfather. I told Corin about our little thread here; he seemed to be happy about us. I have some pictures I can post but right now I need some sleep!
            If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
            proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
            Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Welcome to the thread, jonasgurl!

Hey Buc & Admiral (if she's still around). & WhatFateAlmondRoca (where did you suddenly appear from ).
              Not staying long, just finished work, but I thought I'd say hi.

Comment

[QUOTE=smurf]Welcome to the thread, jonasgurl!

Thanks for the welcome!!

Comment

Hey I thought that a little diversity would be nice. (and yes I know that my spelling sucks!!!)
                  Your spelling looks fine to me! You're missing a few commas, but the spelling is perfect. <g>
                  - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

Hey Buc & Admiral (if she's still around). & WhatFateAlmondRoca (where did you suddenly appear from ).
                    Hi, Smurf! Nice to see you.
                    - Mary

Comment

It's kinda weird because spelling was always my best subject in school.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

<---waves. After meeting corin I think I must post here more than I have in the past.

p.s. you can call me WFAR - its shorter
                        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                          <---waves. After meeting corin I think I must post here more than I have in the past.

p.s. you can call me WFAR - its shorter
                          Do join us. You might have noticed we can be a bit silly at times, but we're fairly easy going.

(Except you can't mention that, or this, or that thing, and definitely not him, or her, or it, and absolutely not that on the third tuesday of the month. )

Everyone who's met him says Corin is a super nice guy, glad you had a good time. Any gossip from the con?

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

I love the Mansquito pics!!!

Comment

I love the Mansquito pics!!!
                                Cool! Have some more...

Comment

Working...