This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mala Come Back!!!!!!

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
      Okay I am not sure about this two thread idea, it feels a bit like Shipper Family divided! I also feel quite frustrated at not being able to reply to the old thread easily.

but I'm bringing the penguins along with me, they get a bit stressed when they're moved.. but they might settle down.

Does anyone have Mala's email address or could email Mala and ask her to email me:

[email protected]

I just want to say how much I appreciate her. I didn't get a chance to say so because I'd been away from the thread and all this seems to have happened when I wasn't around.

Cheers

Hi Astro chick.

Welcome and pull up a bean bag.. (We've currently lost the stash of shipper cookies. )

I believe that mala is still answering her PM's .

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Mala Come Back!!!!!!

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple Asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
        Welcome SueKay..

All right my addiction is getting the better of me. I heading for the kitchen to try and bake some. (Someone please be ready with the fire extigusher. You'll need it. )

Comment

Mala is only taking a break ..I had a chat with her ....

and I thought Jack looked really hot last night ...Sam was great too at the end with her earrings on to impress Jack ....I bet she also loves Jack in his uniform ..She kind of told him ..and to me ..That's why he went to get changed straight away ..just to please her first.Hehehehehehe

and I love shipper cookies but I don't eat them to much ..I watch my body shape

Huhhhh.....I really enjoy all the fanarts SAM AND JACK ..watch out for my first collage ..in like ..a few weeks time probably.!!!!

and Mala...please if you read this come back soon to post your new Sam and Jack spoiler pic

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Mala is only taking a break ..I had a chat with her ....

and I thought Jack looked really hot last night ...Sam was great too at the end with her earrings on to impress Jack ....I bet she also loves Jack in his uniform ..She kind of told him ..and to me ..That's why he went to get changed straight away ..just to please her first.Hehehehehehe

and I love shipper cookies but I don't eat them to much ..I watch my body shape

Huhhhh.....I really enjoy all the fanarts SAM AND JACK ..watch out for my first collage ..in like ..a few weeks time probably.!!!!

and Mala...please if you read this come back soon to post your new Sam and Jack spoiler pic

Caty

Welcome Caty..

I'm offically putting in a request. We need more of your wonderful vid's..(Hint Hint Nudge Nudge) ..

I figure that we'll work all the shipper cookies off when we finally get some more spoilers for the next part of the season. Not to mention when our SHIP finally come's in.

Can't wait to see your art as well.

Comment

This looks a great place! Reminds me of the old lunch room on the dephi forum.... I would stay longer but i'm off to bed now.

Night night all :-P

Comment

TO THE MODS:

I think that you have gone about this backwards.

1. First of all, I believe that the community of shippers that existed on Oct. 25 was quite capable of policing itself.
                2. As agreed to by the moderators there, no new rules were necessary; we can post whatever we want on the thread as long as doesn't violate GW rules.
                3. A division is being created by a few.
                4. If there are some who don't like the 'fluffiness' or OT-ness of the Sam/Jack Shipper Thread, then they should be given a S/J Discussion Thread - clearly stating that ONLY posts with Sam, Jack, Ship, Love, Angst, Resolution will be allowed. (ok j/k - I can't help myself ).
                5. Give the rest of us back the Sam/Jack Shippers Thread

To those of you who've asked that I return, I want to say THANK YOU!! and tell you how much I truly value you all. I appreciate the fact that you've felt I've contributed to the S/J family. My main aim was to add some humor and some 'art' to the S/J cause. I never thought that what I gave (or worked my a$$ off to share - really!) would have been seen as divisive. I also believe that I have been ON TOPIC more times than not. I don't rant or speculate. I don't do spoilers. But I will express my opinion. I do not accept that I was 'rude' or 'offensive' and deserved RED and gray dings for my post (#31744).

Please don't consider this post "my return". I'm not returning under the present conditions. I know ghettoization when I see it.

ghetto: A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure.

IF you want me, I'll be RDA Thunking.... I THUNK THEREFORE I AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Well Mala that's a good point. Perhaps a place where people could have serious discussion would have been more suitable than a place where people could have fluffy discussion.

I'm sorry that I seem to have made things worse not better. It was well intentioned. And certainly no ghetto-isation was meant. Why should there be that in two threads, but none when there was just one thread?
                  sigpic

Comment

Because the people that make a lot of what-could-be-considered OT posts feel they have to stay here and the people who tended to be more serious feel they should stay in the other thread??
                    That's not neccessarily what I think, just a suggestion. I dunno. I liked both parts of the shipper family and now I genuinely feel like I'm torn in two...

Comment

WE LOVE YOU ..MALA ....

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                        Well Mala that's a good point. Perhaps a place where people could have serious discussion would have been more suitable than a place where people could have fluffy discussion.

I'm sorry that I seem to have made things worse not better. It was well intentioned. And certainly no ghetto-isation was meant. Why should there be that in two threads, but none when there was just one thread?
                        Thank you, GateGipsy. I don't think things aren't fixable. Please consider what I've suggested. It's not too late.

I know you didn't mean to make things worse. As for ghettoization, maybe it's too harsh, but it reflects my sentiment. I feel that those who aren't deadly dull serious must go off and be fluffy...

Now, if you had named it the S/J SHIP REALLY COOL PLACE TO BE thread, then maybe I'd have accepted the change better!
                        sigpic

Comment

((((Lunar)))))

From my perspective, it seems strange that people don't want to chat in more than one thread. I love having several different Daniel discussions going at once, and I enjoy flicking between them. Being serious in one thread, and fluffy in another.

I don't want you to feel torn apart! But it seems like early days to say whether or not the shipper family is suited to two threads or just to one thread.

Or maybe it's just me - I'm a terrible mod who makes things worse not better, and goes stomping all over the place in her hobnailed boots when I should well leave things along! Arrrggghhh, maybe I should go find a rock somewhere...
                          sigpic

Comment

((((((Gate gipsy))))) We're just awkward!
                            We know you were trying to help. I just get pleasure from moaning... j/k.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              Thank you, GateGipsy. I don't think things aren't fixable. Please consider what I've suggested. It's not too late.

I know you didn't mean to make things worse. As for ghettoization, maybe it's too harsh, but it reflects my sentiment. I feel that those who aren't deadly dull serious must go off and be fluffy...

Now, if you had named it the S/J SHIP REALLY COOL PLACE TO BE thread, then maybe I'd have accepted the change better!
                              Your wish is my command

Well, maybe I'll get flak for the name change now! It would be great for this to be a lunchroom type of place, where shipper folk could kick their shoes off, sit back, eat chocolate and watch DVDs whenever they needed to take a moment away from the world.

I just hope people don't see the new name a sort of competition (as in this is the cool shipper place and other threads aren't cool!).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                                ((((Lunar)))))

From my perspective, it seems strange that people don't want to chat in more than one thread. I love having several different Daniel discussions going at once, and I enjoy flicking between them. Being serious in one thread, and fluffy in another.

I don't want you to feel torn apart! But it seems like early days to say whether or not the shipper family is suited to two threads or just to one thread.

Or maybe it's just me - I'm a terrible mod who makes things worse not better, and goes stomping all over the place in her hobnailed boots when I should well leave things along! Arrrggghhh, maybe I should go find a rock somewhere...

GateGipsy

Your a good mod. There a lot of stuff that was going on a couple of months ago that seems to have flared up again. Give it time things will settle down.

Comment

Working...
                                X