X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually watching Falling Skies, just for Colin

He's still yummy.

Comment

And what an interesting, deep character he plays, as well.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Screencaps from the newest Falling Skies

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Screencaps from the newest Falling Skies

How do people get those?! I just don't get it. I enjoy it, I just wish I could do the same...
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I watch it on the computer and with the program I use for it I can make them.
            sigpic

Comment

Some more:
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Cairi! Those are great! It's almost Sunday again... **does happy dance**
                  sigpic

Comment

The long hair and beard really suit him!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      The long hair and beard really suit him!
                      I totally agree. And I'm one of those who, when a guy's hair gets to his collar, is yelling, "Get a hair cut!" When they get anything over a five o'clock shadow, I'm making threatening gestures with the razor.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Is it wrong that I love this picture? It's the rings and the gun, I swear!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Is it wrong that I love this picture? It's the rings and the gun, I swear!

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...9m50s140-1.jpg
                              Nothing's wrong about Pope
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Nothing's wrong about Pope
                                Well, actually... He's scruffy and scrungy and a mean, nasty person. On the outside. Somewhere in there is a decent guy, though, I think.

Look, he's happy!

Or planning someone's demise...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X