No announcement yet.

Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now, Steve moves into the condo above Ethan's. They'll be just like a family...

But Carol is starting to push Steve away

Steve is not happy

More mock turtlenecks.... *cringe*

And Steve has finally LOST IT

Comment

Meet Steve's son Connor. He's quite a little terror who delights in trying to guilt each parent into giving him whatever he wants.

Steve and Ethan (Carol's son. Who you might also recognize as Lt. Grogan!)

Ethan is the son Steve wishes he could have/

Awwww....

And Steve decides to go all John Cusak on us.

(His voice isn't that bad, really)

But Carol is not home!! Just Jim. Who feels he must resolve this situation.

He calls on his buddy Kam Fong (a Chinese? gangster) to deal with it.

Oh no!! What has happened to Steve? We'll find out tonight on the newest episode of JPOD!

Comment

Thanks... they are so cool, would write more however just because i sat down the whole house has gone nuts....... typical!

Remember..... vote Michael Johns American Idol, I promise this is the last time i'll write it, i know its getting boring!!!
        sigpic

Comment

OMG some are toally thunk worthy

aww now I want a sig

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
            OMG some are toally thunk worthy

aww now I want a sig
            Lemme get back to you on that....

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
              And now, ladies and gentlemen, *drumroll* I present, the long awaited....

JPOD PICSPAM!!
              Now I've managed to get my computer back and have a minute to myself!!

These are AWSOME!! thank you so much. I can't beleive all the facial expressions you've captured. It looks like C was having a total blast playing this character. I'm not sure if its something I would enjoy watching.. It doesn't look like it would be very relaxing humour. I'd spend most of my time with a cushion in front of my face not wanting to see him do the next dorky thing.

Thanks again!!
              sigpic

Comment

Awkward flirting (and groping) of Carol (some of you may recognize her as Justin's mother from Queer as Folk).

roflmao!!!

I love this one, I must say I have been in this situation more than once!! as the gropEE not the gropER

Can I give you a hug..... yeah sure!!

GET YOUR HAND OF MY ARSE!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Once Alan is out of the way, Steve prepares a romantic picnic for Carol

(Is it wrong that I find him sexy in a cardigan?)
                  Yes its wrong!!! very VERY wrong!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

No Colin this week on JPOD after the kidnapping. He should be back next week, though. I'm not worried that he's off the show or anything as he was still in the opening credits. I need to know what happened to Steve!!

Comment

No Colin this week on JPOD after the kidnapping. He should be back next week, though. I'm not worried that he's off the show or anything as he was still in the opening credits. I need to know what happened to Steve!!

Yes you have me keen to find out too, and I'm not even watching the show!! (only because we don't have it here)

Your screencaps and summary were excellent.... I'm so impressed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys, do you think anyone who's posted Major Davis pics on here would mind if I printed 2-3 off to do something fun with. I totally promise I'll share with you once I've finished. I'll post a pic!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bexter View Post
                          Hey Guys, do you think anyone who's posted Major Davis pics on here would mind if I printed 2-3 off to do something fun with. I totally promise I'll share with you once I've finished. I'll post a pic!!
                          Anything I've posted is free for snurching.

Comment

Mine too, but I have snuched my from Admrial QO and few others. So hers, I think are for taking too

Comment

So I'm back from scrapbooking camp and i did a Major Davis Page for a bit of a laugh with the photo's i said i was going to print off. I'll take a pic to share but not sure how i'll share it. It was so much fun I'm going to do a page for all my other fave stargate characters, starting with General Hammond (he's such a sweety) then Samantha Carter.

A very lovely lady at camp looked at my page and asked me if he was my husband. i said "Does he look like he could be my husband?" and she said "well yeah". What a nice lady!! i sat next to her for the rest of the camp .

Had a great time, stayed up longer than anyone else, didn't go to bed until 5.15 and then got woken up at 6.45 by a friend in Melbourne SMSing me. Crashed a little later though.

This is where I went to camp,
                              www.anapanaridge.com
                              it is so beautiful and after i went for a jog I had a swim and had the pool all to myself for about an hour. I'll confess - since no one else was around I released my inner child, slid down the water slide and did lots of handstands and somersaults in the water.

Well back to real life now
                              sigpic

Comment

Actually, maybe i was releasing my "inner turtle" not my inner child!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X