Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eye of botox
    Hey! If anyone's gonna be mussing anyone...I'm gonna be puttin' some creases on those pants...and that very, very hot dress shirt.

damnit.. how long till Paul's on...

and astormicalchick. I *love* your sig! I'm a RodneyHussy too!
    Err... I'm not.. but I love McKay

I'll forgive you this time, but don't do it again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Avreana
      Yay, a Major Davis thunk thread I didn't know he is going to be in Moebius. Yet another reason to look forward to that episode.

This thread reminds me of a party I missed out on a few years ago. I know you guys in this thread will feel my pain...

A friend of mine at the time was dating an actor in town (I live in Vancouver) she asked me if I wanted to go to this party she was going to. I didn't really feel like going out so I said 'no'.

The next day I asked her: "So, how was the party?"

Her: "Eh, it was ok... it was an actor's party, so it wasn't really my scene. Lots of wine drinking and conversation" (she is a grungy bar kind of gal)

me: "oh, who was the actor throwing the party?"

her: "Eh some guy named Colin Cunningham"

me: "WHAT????!!?"

*hits head repeatedly against the wall*

I still get annoyed when I think that I missed going!
      *sighs*

I have another friend at the moment who is friends with an actor. Whenever she askes if I want to join her for one of his parties I always say 'YES!' even if I don't feel like it... I learned my lesson. No luck thus far though
      Oh I know how you feel, a bit. I was due to go to Level 3 convention in November here in the UK, but pulled out. Guess who the guest of honours was???

Torri Higginson was also there, and although she had been going, I forgot and when November came round I was a Torri-fangirl...

*headsdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by Avreana
        Yay, a Major Davis thunk thread I didn't know he is going to be in Moebius. Yet another reason to look forward to that episode.

This thread reminds me of a party I missed out on a few years ago. I know you guys in this thread will feel my pain...

A friend of mine at the time was dating an actor in town (I live in Vancouver) she asked me if I wanted to go to this party she was going to. I didn't really feel like going out so I said 'no'.

The next day I asked her: "So, how was the party?"

Her: "Eh, it was ok... it was an actor's party, so it wasn't really my scene. Lots of wine drinking and conversation" (she is a grungy bar kind of gal)

me: "oh, who was the actor throwing the party?"

her: "Eh some guy named Colin Cunningham"

me: "WHAT????!!?"

*hits head repeatedly against the wall*

I still get annoyed when I think that I missed going!
        *sighs*

I have another friend at the moment who is friends with an actor. Whenever she askes if I want to join her for one of his parties I always say 'YES!' even if I don't feel like it... I learned my lesson. No luck thus far though
        Oh, that was bad karma! Really hope you have better luck next time!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          Ooooh, great! I've missed him so much.

*loves her Paul, all dressed up, spick and span, just begging, yes begging to be all mussed up..*
          Since I haven't posted any piccies in a while in here... for you Astro....

“Shhh… it’s my Gutter Gals from GW!”

(from S3 Nemesis)
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
            Hey! If anyone's gonna be mussing anyone...I'm gonna be puttin' some creases on those pants...and that very, very hot dress shirt.

MPD is very interested in how exactly those creases will get there...

(S3 Into the Fire)
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...emesismpd2.jpg

(from S3 Nemesis)

ROFL!!! love the caption!! and cute as always

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      ROFL!!! love the caption!! and cute as always

MPD: "She thinks I'm cute!!"

Comment

Okay... I don't post here often but I figured this would be the place for it... I watched Mobieus and I have one thing to say...

"WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!!?????"

He's normally so adorable looking but oy vey!!

Even he's amused..

Comment

lol... i love the pics from into the fire... how can he be so adorable???

edit: yeah, i fear moebius on the looks ebd of things..,. but at least we get him back!!! bout time we got an alternate!davis

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Okay... I don't post here often but I figured this would be the place for it... I watched Mobieus and I have one thing to say...

Even he's amused..

Naw I liked it, I thought he looked pervy and therefore hot

Funny all thoughts of Shep flew out the window! Major Davis is in town!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              Since I haven't posted any piccies in a while in here... for you Astro....

(from S3 Nemesis)
                              Aw thanks SS! He's so cute!!

he should be on more often. It's a crime that he isn't! What are we doing with
                              Spoiler:
                              loads new "big names" when Major Paul is so great?

I swear what makes SG-1 and SGA are the background boys.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

Lol, I normally hate mustaches! But it was just so nice to see Major Davis again that I managed to overlook it. When someone gets photo caps of this episode they can always photoshop the mustache away.

Comment

Working...
                                X