Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    *just so we don't get too serious can someone post some thunking pics?*
    Happy to oblige. And, for a shift from Major D, here's Colin from "Big Sound" courtesy of http://www.colincunningham.com. Clean shaven, clipped, shaggy, blond, brunette, red, dress blues, BDUs, a sweater . . . he's still all that.

    ************************
    Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

    stargate_women bsg_women

    Comment


      I believe many people here are also RDA thunkers and I hope no one minds me using this phrase for Major cutie pie.

      arm porn

      Oh yeah, this is from colincunningham.com.
      Last edited by ra-hanna; October 26, 2004, 07:14 AM. Reason: forgot to give kudos to colincunningham.com
      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

      Comment


        Originally posted by ra-hanna
        I believe many people here are also RDA thunkers and I hope no one minds me using this phrase for Major cutie pie.

        arm porn

        Oh yeah, this is from colincunningham.com.
        Now why would we mind if you use one of our phrases? One good thunk deserves another is what I always say!
        Desperate Thunker

        Comment


          Originally posted by Critter
          Now why would we mind if you use one of our phrases? One good thunk deserves another is what I always say!
          Some people can be a little possesive. But I guess that type of situation usually involves a jack clone.
          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

          Comment


            whoo hooo! CC is on CSI Miami... here in the UK Channel 5 folks!!!

            Comment


              Did anyone else know that CC is gonna be in the movie Elektra? Read it on IMDB.com. I think I may have to go see this movie. No, I take that back. I'm DEFINETLY going to see this movie.
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

              Comment


                Originally posted by ra-hanna
                Did anyone else know that CC is gonna be in the movie Elektra? Read it on IMDB.com. I think I may have to go see this movie. No, I take that back. I'm DEFINETLY going to see this movie.
                Oh i heard about that from someones livejournal or something...i think CC would be the only reason for me to see Elektra
                ~Athena

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  Oh i heard about that from someones livejournal or something...i think CC would be the only reason for me to see Elektra
                  Me and all... He was on briefly last night, playing low life scum, which he does surprisingly well..

                  But it's as Major Davis, I love him most.... all those buttons, the straight-line creases, the perfect hair....

                  yummy

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                    Me and all... He was on briefly last night, playing low life scum, which he does surprisingly well..
                    But it's as Major Davis, I love him most.... all those buttons, the straight-line creases, the perfect hair....
                    yummy
                    I do love a man in uniform!!! Okay, considering most of the guys on SG are in uniform I love a lot of guys in uniform! But I do like colin w/ the goatee. Grow the goatee, put on the uniform...THUNK!!!
                    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ra-hanna
                      I do love a man in uniform!!! Okay, considering most of the guys on SG are in uniform I love a lot of guys in uniform! But I do like colin w/ the goatee. Grow the goatee, put on the uniform...THUNK!!!
                      Bumping Major Davis up to page 1...

                      Not sure about the goatee, not a great fan of facial hair, but I wouldn't kick him out of bed for it!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by zephyrRS
                        Happy to oblige. And, for a shift from Major D, here's Colin from "Big Sound" courtesy of http://www.colincunningham.com. Clean shaven, clipped, shaggy, blond, brunette, red, dress blues, BDUs, a sweater . . . he's still all that.

                        just wanted to say, this is sooo thunkity, thunkity, thunk!!

                        Comment


                          All this talk about uniforms...That got me to wondering...have we ever seen Major Davis in any other uniform other then the delicious blue one has always seen wearing?
                          ~Athena

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            just wanted to say, this is sooo thunkity, thunkity, thunk!!
                            I think what I like best about this (and the related photos) is his hair....and that smirk that seems to indicate his devilish side. ;-)

                            Its not so much that I think he is better blonde, that's not it. Its the highlights and the mussed up edginess to him that is antithetical to the Major Davis image. And, he manages to carry both (and many other) styles so well.
                            ************************
                            Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
                            two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

                            stargate_women bsg_women

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by zephyrRS
                              I think what I like best about this (and the related photos) is his hair....and that smirk that seems to indicate his devilish side. ;-)

                              Its not so much that I think he is better blonde, that's not it. Its the highlights and the mussed up edginess to him that is antithetical to the Major Davis image. And, he manages to carry both (and many other) styles so well.
                              Yes, makes you wonder if Davis has a cheeky side to him, that you only see when he's off base....

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Athenaktt
                                All this talk about uniforms...That got me to wondering...have we ever seen Major Davis in any other uniform other then the delicious blue one has always seen wearing?
                                Check my new sig!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X