Picture 6 --- 1 vote +1
    Picture 7 --- 2 votes +1
    Picture 8 --- 2 votes +2

neutral expression = 1 or 7, so 1 vote for each of those...meaning:

Picture 1 --- 1 vote +1
    Picture 6 --- 1 vote +1
    Picture 7 --- 2 votes +2
    Picture 8 --- 2 votes +2

and we have what we had before - two winners. Since 7 and 8 are very similar, why don't we pick 6 and 7? Do people have a problem with that? Then we would also have one with a sort of neutral expression.

sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

We have a winner for Aldwin:

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

and a winner for Delek

he really do look self-satisfied and arrogant in that one
        sigpic

Comment

Lets keep what we had found for Sam/Jolinar, and use Anise #2 as main and #1 as backup. Would people be OK with that?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
            and a winner for Delek

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...pic/delek3.jpg

he really do look self-satisfied and arrogant in that one
            As well he should...it's DELEK we're talking about

I'm fine with the choices you posted.
            sigpic
            button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Squeee...they changed the avatar levels and I could chose a Tok'ra avatar now, instead of waiting to 1200 posts! AWESOME
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry I didn't join in on the pic voting... the thread just exploded and I'd so much to do that I couldn't face reading through it all LOL Did I read correctly they've all been decided?

Comment

Originally posted by Jalnor View Post
                  Sorry I didn't join in on the pic voting... the thread just exploded and I'd so much to do that I couldn't face reading through it all LOL Did I read correctly they've all been decided?
                  No problem Yes, I believe they have all been decided.

-Skadi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                    Question 17 in HTML. nebulan, how do you handle when several have the exact same answer? They should all get a point, then - right?
                    yeah, they'll all get a point. hopefully they have enough variety elsewhere to offset any ties. I haven't figured out how I'm going to do ties yet

Originally posted by Jalnor View Post
                    I'm sorry about all the quiz stuff, don't feel overwhelmed!

btw, I got the rest of the questions added. I'll work on doing the clicky-translate thing on the goa'uld answers, adding in the missing ones and do the whole calculate result function thing.

Also, I'm going to make a credits page. let me know how you want me to credit you and if you want me to link a fanfiction/art/whatever page or anything.

btw, if anyone wants to make new ones or anything, here are some tokra I can think of that we didn't have: Marnon (does a fantastic job of carrying a box for 30 seconds), Saroosh/Selmak, Tokra Elder (Continuum). hehe... just a thought

I just had a thought. I kinda destroyed the answers for Kanan (sorry whoever wrote them) maybe we could spice them up a bit. for number seven I'm thinking "The sexy human I tried to free from the goa'uld"

here are the answers that I don't want the word "lo'tar" just cuz it just shouts "kanan". whoever originally wrote these questions has the final say of course.

5. (hobbies) Courting attractive (lo'tars).
                    6. (what to save) My attractive (lo'tars)
                    8. (time off) Rescuing attractive human slaves (lo'tars)
                    9. (look for in a mate) That they are former Goa'uld lo'tars
                    10. (entertainment) Seducing cute (lo'tars)
                    11. (date) Telling my beautiful (lo'tar) how wonderful he/she is.
                    Last edited by nebulan; 24 September 2008, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                      Marnon (does a fantastic job of carrying a box for 30 seconds)
                      That made my day! And yet...he does, doesn't he?

I love this thread.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Compromised is updated, with Chapter 7 (LJ , FF.net) This was the chapter where I realized how much I love Selmak and Saroosh, and how sad it is that there's so little fiction about them (or even just Selmak).

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

nebulan, do you have the "results" for each Tok'ra? I remember we wrote some.

CaptJanson - nice pic of Jolinar for avatar. Didn't know we got Tok'ra avatars until 1200 posts. Will look at them perhaps, though I kinda like Junior
                          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                            CaptJanson - nice pic of Jolinar for avatar. Didn't know we got Tok'ra avatars until 1200 posts. Will look at them perhaps, though I kinda like Junior
                            I see you found one for Hathor

-Skadi
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                              yeah, they'll all get a point. hopefully they have enough variety elsewhere to offset any ties. I haven't figured out how I'm going to do ties yet
                              I doubt there will be ties. There are enough questions that are different that it's unlikely.

btw, if anyone wants to make new ones or anything, here are some tokra I can think of that we didn't have: Marnon (does a fantastic job of carrying a box for 30 seconds), Saroosh/Selmak, Tokra Elder (Continuum). hehe... just a thought
                              Hobbies: Gregorian chant

I just had a thought. I kinda destroyed the answers for Kanan (sorry whoever wrote them) maybe we could spice them up a bit. for number seven I'm thinking "The sexy human I tried to free from the goa'uld"

here are the answers that I don't want the word "lo'tar" just cuz it just shouts "kanan". whoever originally wrote these questions has the final say of course.

5. (hobbies) Courting attractive (lo'tars).
                              6. (what to save) My attractive (lo'tars)
                              8. (time off) Rescuing attractive human slaves (lo'tars)
                              9. (look for in a mate) That they are former Goa'uld lo'tars
                              10. (entertainment) Seducing cute (lo'tars)
                              11. (date) Telling my beautiful (lo'tar) how wonderful he/she is.

I like your answer for number 7 Your change for 8. works as well. I sort of think we should keep 9 for the fun of it, even though it screams Kanan. In many cases I think slave can just be substituted for lo'tar.

-Skadi
                              sigpic

Comment

I wrote the answers for Kanan, but I don't mind you changing them - I realize the lo'tar thing got a little out of hand
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X