No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good pic - thanks for posting it! I hope you will continue posting Sam/Martouf/Lantash pics every day in the new year? I realise there is (unfortunately) a limit of them, but maybe some of the best can be reposted eventually? Or maybe some (more) of the photomanipulations you posted a while ago?
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Photomanipulations? Huh? I want to see them!
      sigpic
      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Hello, everyone! Just returned from the holidays!

Happy New Year!
        My ships: sigpic
        (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

*huggles* SamShipper. Long time since we saw you - glad you're back
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Hi SamShipper!
              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I'm in such a shippy mood now.

*happy sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  I'm in such a shippy mood now.

*happy sigh*
                  So am I...hehe...I went to fanfiction.net and looked for Stargate New Year fics, I found a very few, but none Tok'ra related. I tried to do a query-replace on them, but changing Jack to Martouf or Lantash didn't fit well in the story
                  sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                  (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                  Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                    So am I...hehe...I went to fanfiction.net and looked for Stargate New Year fics, I found a very few, but none Tok'ra related. I tried to do a query-replace on them, but changing Jack to Martouf or Lantash didn't fit well in the story
                    LOL! Yes, but that's a good thing...that's why we like Martouf/Lantash with Sam, because they're not Jack.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Roeskva wrote a New Years' story with Sam/Martouf/Lantash and some minor Daniel/Anise/Freya, Jack/Zarin, and Jacob/Selmak/Janet. Sounds like some Tok'ra shippers dream fic. I haven't read it yet, but I really like some of Roeskva's work. Here it is: http://69.80.208.157/fandomnet/tokra...ry.php?sid=651

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                          Roeskva wrote a New Years' story with Sam/Martouf/Lantash and some minor Daniel/Anise/Freya, Jack/Zarin, and Jacob/Selmak/Janet. Sounds like some Tok'ra shippers dream fic. I haven't read it yet, but I really like some of Roeskva's work. Here it is: http://69.80.208.157/fandomnet/tokra...ry.php?sid=651
                          Sounds great! Thanks a lot for posting the link!
                          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This is one of the weird situations where they see the enemy starting to dial in, and then - somehow - manage to dial out faster than them!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                                This is one of the weird situations where they see the enemy starting to dial in, and then - somehow - manage to dial out faster than them!
                                I think we see that once or twice during the show, but yes, they shouldn't see anything go through until it had locked at the other end. How could they? The Stargate cannot know which one they are dialing, as several must begin with the same two glyphs! Does that mean they all light up? That can't be true!
                                sigpic
                                [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Working...
                                X