Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Very sweet pic! Thanks!
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

And once again...I wanna kick Daniel down that hill. *coughs*

I love him...still do and ever will, but I hate his horribly wrong timing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Doesn't he always seem to show up when Sam is having a ...private... moment with some guy?
              sigpic

Comment

Yep. It's like a little alarm clock inside his head starts ringing and tells him to disturb her in every private moment.
                sigpic

Comment

It was a really bad timing.

Hello there! Just a flyby.

sigpic

Comment

Mac!!! *pokes*
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep. It's like a little alarm clock inside his head starts ringing and tells him to disturb her in every private moment.
                      Yes, he does. I wish he would stop doing it. I don't really have any fave ships, but the Sam/Martouf one is absolutely adorable. I would have like to see more of it. Doesn't hurt that Martouf is gorgeous, of course!
                      sigpic
                      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

It's the only ship I'm really into. *sighs*
                        sigpic

Comment

It's the only ship I'm really into. *sighs*
                          I'm not really a shippy person, though I do sometimes like to read ship fics (more recently, after Skadi started posting all those fic links...)
                          I prefer there to be at least one (or is that two ) Tok'ra in a ship fic for it to be interesting to read. I don't care much for the human/human ships...yup, I'm an odd one I like Selmak/Jacob/Janet, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, and Sam/Malek ships most, I think. However, while Jacob is my favorite Tok'ra, I don't find him thunkable. I guess that's why I prefer to read the two other ships.
                          sigpic
                          [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

As I said already. That's the only ship I'm into.
                            Although I really love Daniel/Vala and John/Elizabeth on SGA.

First time I felt shippy, was when Sam and Marty met for the first time. Was like BOOM.
                            Knew JR before he was on SG. So it was just perfect for me.
                            sigpic

Comment

As I said already. That's the only ship I'm into.
                              Although I really love Daniel/Vala and John/Elizabeth on SGA.

First time I felt shippy, was when Sam and Marty met for the first time. Was like BOOM.
                              Knew JR before he was on SG. So it was just perfect for me.
                              I agree - Sam and Martouf seem to have some real chemistry. Of the ships I have seen on SG, that one is the only one that actually seemed to make sense to me. I never understood the Sam/Jack shippers. Those two don't have that kind of chemistry.

Sam and Martouf actually seem like a ship that could work - he could make Sam happy, I think.
                              sigpic
                              [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

I understand the Sam/Jack shipper.
                                I like that ship. I have to confess I do.

But my heart belongs to Sam and Martouf/Lantash.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X