Yee-hah!!!!
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Indeed. And we hit 1000 posts.

Congratulations!!!! Well done
      My ships: sigpic
      (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Celebrating 1000 posts...

sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

That's a cute pic! Them looking at each other
          sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
          (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
          Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

It's a great pic! I don't remember it, but it must be from Tok'ra II? Or is it Serpent's Song?
            My ships: sigpic
            (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

I guess Tok'ra II. He promising to take care of her father.

(Have to think of that JR&Amanda vid.... "I'm taking care of your father..." )
              sigpic

Comment

I guess Tok'ra II. He promising to take care of her father.

(Have to think of that JR&Amanda vid.... "I'm taking care of your father..." )
                What vid is that?
                sigpic
                Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

That one.

One of the cutest things I've ever seen.
                  sigpic

Comment

That one.

One of the cutest things I've ever seen.
                    It's a great vid One of my favorites.

Luci - I've never asked, but I think I will now - who is the guy in your sig/avatar? And who are the Winchesters? Yeah - Stockholm is far away from civilization...
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

From the show "Supernatural'
                      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Exactly. It's one of my favorite shows. I'm addicted.

Jensen Ackles is Dean Winchester...and there's his brother Sam. Oh and the Dad...John. And they're all hot. But Dean is the hottest!

And I fell in love with that convention pic of Jensen laughing.

---

I watched that video again...and it's almost killing me when he says "She remebered!" *happy sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

Exactly. It's one of my favorite shows. I'm addicted.

Jensen Ackles is Dean Winchester...and there's his brother Sam. Oh and the Dad...John. And they're all hot. But Dean is the hottest!

And I fell in love with that convention pic of Jensen laughing.
                          I think I've heard of the show, but I've never seen any of it. I don't think they're showing it here, but I may be wrong. I very rarely watch TV (like once a year or so) - I almost exclusively watch DVDs.

---

I watched that video again...and it's almost killing me when he says "She remebered!" *happy sigh*
                          Yes, it is a wonderful video
                          sigpic
                          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I watched that video again...and it's almost killing me when he says "She remembered!" *happy sigh*
                            Ooh, I get goosebumps and happy shippy squees just thinking about that video. There are only a few other acting couples that send off so much chemistry to so thoroughly infect me with it even from the other side of a screen...they need to do more things together!

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Yes they do. Don't know how often Iw atched it already.

Just the beginning makes me faint already.
                              I so do love them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                                Ooh, I get goosebumps and happy shippy squees just thinking about that video. There are only a few other acting couples that send off so much chemistry to so thoroughly infect me with it even from the other side of a screen...they need to do more things together!
                                they have wondeful chemistry could watch them all day- they should do lotsa movies/tv-shows together
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Working...
                                X