• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo can feel how she felt for me. *shippy sigh*

*runs off to continue wtaching SGA*
    sigpic

Comment

I need to rewatch that episode very soon - so sweet...
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Me, too.

Can't get enough of hearing him saying that.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
          His repeating of 'you can feel what she felt for us' (or something like that), makes very much sense - he is hanging on to the fact that something from Jolinar has survived. Desperately hoping that more has. He even says that his suggestion that Sam becomes host to Selmak was his honest wish to have Jolinar back in his life, in some form.

Poor, sweet, Martouf and Lantash. I want to hug them.
          I agreed with pretty much your whole post, but this part in particular. *melts* How can anyone not fall in love with them when they're so vulnerable and sweet like that? Even Sam falls for them, even if in a friendship sort of way at this point, and doesn't everyone identify with Sam?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
            I agreed with pretty much your whole post, but this part in particular. *melts* How can anyone not fall in love with them when they're so vulnerable and sweet like that? Even Sam falls for them, even if in a friendship sort of way at this point, and doesn't everyone identify with Sam?
            And we all know Sam is really fighting her feelings for him all the way through whenever she sees him? Her face just lights up! Sometimes those scriptwriters really miss aaaaaall the signs, don't they? How great a story would Sam and Martouf's have been? Millions more viewers because of it, but noooooo, they had to go and kill him and lump Sam with 'Pete the Policeman!' Sorry, it just annoys me sometimes. So many possibilities missed because of a storyline that could have ended just as easily with them killing Anise (I'd have been happy!)
            Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
            STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
              And we all know Sam is really fighting her feelings for him all the way through whenever she sees him? Her face just lights up! Sometimes those scriptwriters really miss aaaaaall the signs, don't they? How great a story would Sam and Martouf's have been? Millions more viewers because of it, but noooooo, they had to go and kill him and lump Sam with 'Pete the Policeman!' Sorry, it just annoys me sometimes. So many possibilities missed because of a storyline that could have ended just as easily with them killing Anise (I'd have been happy!)
              Yes, she always smiles happily when she seems him come through the gate. That is a good sign - Martouf/Lantash should absolutely go for it!
              sigpic
              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I love her smile in Ripple Effect!

Gosh, I love HIS smile even more.
                sigpic

Comment

He always has such a wonderful smile
                  sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

We reached 50 pages! *yay*
                    sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeee - Sam/Martouf/Lantash forever!
                      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Yaaaay! 50 pages!
                        Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                        STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Hooray for us!

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Yes! 50 pages!
                            sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

We need to celebrate with a picspam. I don't have many good Sam/Martouf/Lantash pics, so I sorta mucked around in your photobucket account, Skadi - hope you don't mind

sigpic

Comment

*shippy sighs*

Is it just me or do you all want to watch the eppies everytime you see those pics?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X